Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every year China,Japan, Gujarat and many other states face these disaster.But this time the people of China suffered a lot.Really their condition is very miserable.

Even North East India lies in Earthquake zone and we frequently experience it. The duration is usually for few seconds but sometimes of high intensity
Every year China,Japan, Gujarat and many other states face these disaster.But this time the people of China suffered a lot.Really their condition is very miserable.

In Japan they know that earth quakes are frequent there so they make their houses in such a manner that they will have less damage if it comes. :)

But with all that Japan had one of the worst Tohoku earthquake and Tsunami which caused an enormous amount of damage, they could bounce back probably only because their economy is so strong ! It is impossible to do anything against natures fury except take as many precautions as is humanly possible ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even North East India lies in Earthquake zone and we frequently experience it. The duration is usually for few seconds but sometimes of high intensity

Whole of India that is on Himalayan plates is earthquake prone and at risk of big loses in case the next big tremor hits. Now more so as high rise buildings in this particular are posing a bigger threat on human life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is a news that the himalays are getting melted slowly and this may cause alot of destructions itsems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is a very sad.

Earthquake is the worst calamities of nature.

We loss very much in this.

Be positive
We can stop anything or we can escape from any natural calamity but we cannot escape from Earth Quake. I wish our scientists would to try to get any device or solution to solve this earth quake problem

In Japan they know that earth quakes are frequent there so they make their houses in such a manner that they will have less damage if it comes. :)

But with all that Japan had one of the worst Tohoku earthquake and Tsunami which caused an enormous amount of damage, they could bounce back probably only because their economy is so strong ! It is impossible to do anything against natures fury except take as many precautions as is humanly possible ..

Yes, their economy is quite strong but more than that they are a strong and resolute people and more importantly, very disciplined and methodical in their approach towards anything. They are very well prepared for such situations and hence even though the destruction was of great magnitude during the recent Tsunami, loss of lives was quite small in comparison. An old friend of mine was posted in Japan during the very crisis and he said that they have very strict and regular drills of what to do and where to go in such events. Such disciplined approach is lacking inj our country where the quakes are common.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Whole of India that is on Himalayan plates is earthquake prone and at risk of big loses in case the next big tremor hits. Now more so as high rise buildings in this particular are posing a bigger threat on human life.

Himalayan plates and the Koyna valley in Maharashtra are earthquake prone and yet there are no safety measures in place or protocol to be followed by everyone.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Himalayan plates and the Koyna valley in Maharashtra are earthquake prone and yet there are no safety measures in place or protocol to be followed by everyone.

Yes that is true, in fact I remember the one in Latur in 1991, and the other one in Gujrat in Bhuj 7-8 years later killing thousands of people in that area.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

any thing can be controlled or people can escape from anything, except from earth quake.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.