Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think this great city is just indescribable in such parameters. It is home of so many people - a mind-boggling one and the strangest of strange fact is that it survives and continues to fascinate people to come and settle to chase their dreams. The most stark fact is that Mumbai can not afford to have more, it urgently needs strong measures to depopulate itself to restore the quality of life. It may be dirty but has a very big heart!

It does have a very very big heart but we are giving it a massive heart attack by choking it to death! :blink:

Big hearts always run the risk of getting attacks and it's for us to save its heart! That's why I suggested coronary by-pass!! :P :P :P

Yes, but the leaders who run the nation and the builders' lobby who runs Mumbai does not think so!!! :blink:

I have opened up not from the perspective of leaders ( are they fit to be addressed so?) but from the one of all right-thinking people of this country! :P :P :P

where it concerns people who think right, I agree! and yes, my mistake, there are no leaders here, only politicians!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think this great city is just indescribable in such parameters. It is home of so many people - a mind-boggling one and the strangest of strange fact is that it survives and continues to fascinate people to come and settle to chase their dreams. The most stark fact is that Mumbai can not afford to have more, it urgently needs strong measures to depopulate itself to restore the quality of life. It may be dirty but has a very big heart!

It does have a very very big heart but we are giving it a massive heart attack by choking it to death! :blink:

Big hearts always run the risk of getting attacks and it's for us to save its heart! That's why I suggested coronary by-pass!! :P :P :P

Yes, but the leaders who run the nation and the builders' lobby who runs Mumbai does not think so!!! :blink:

I have opened up not from the perspective of leaders ( are they fit to be addressed so?) but from the one of all right-thinking people of this country! :P :P :P

where it concerns people who think right, I agree! and yes, my mistake, there are no leaders here, only politicians!! :evil:

Ones on whom leadership has been thrust upon by Madamji for her own selfish reasons. After all loyalty to this family can fetch very rich dividends over a few generations!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ones on whom leadership has been thrust upon by Madamji for her own selfish reasons. After all loyalty to this family can fetch very rich dividends over a few generations!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I wonder whether I can join the family so I can earn a little bit, not much, just a wee bit for my coming 3 generations at least!!! :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.