Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Almost all our metro cities are vying with each other for the first slot among the dirtiest cities in the world, and the two tier cities are not far behind as well...India has become a gone case where garbage management is concerned ..

Amenities are not in proportion with development. They say 30 percent of our population stays in slums and on the roads. How can you expect a neat and clean city in these conditions?
In fact, metropolitan cities like Mumbai and Delhi are overcrowded with endless inflow of job aspirants. This creates issues of cleanliness and other civic problems. The political leaders in these states have some times pointed out this but they are mostly misunderstood.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In fact, metropolitan cities like Mumbai and Delhi are overcrowded with endless inflow of job aspirants. This creates issues of cleanliness and other civic problems. The political leaders in these states have some times pointed out this but they are mostly misunderstood.

They have voted Mumbai as dirtiest city because they have not yet seen dirtier ones.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Almost all our metro cities are vying with each other for the first slot among the dirtiest cities in the world, and the two tier cities are not far behind as well...India has become a gone case where garbage management is concerned ..

Amenities are not in proportion with development. They say 30 percent of our population stays in slums and on the roads. How can you expect a neat and clean city in these conditions?

It never has been since the time of Nehru...Indian rulers never had a vision and never made provisions for the future growth and things continues to happen to this day...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Any one is free to express his/her views, so are our politicians who thinks in terms of votes only. Every thing else has no meaning for them. Those 30% are vote banks for them and most of them imported from other country..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mumbai the pride of India and the dream city of all aspiring stars has another record now...It has been voted the filthiest city in the world, is there any doubt about it ? :dry:

http://www.emirates247.com/videos/india-s-pride-mumbai-world-s-dirtiest-city-2012-12-17-1.487557

I have no doubt in this regard. Insist I suggest both state government and central government should take necessary steps to make New delhi a 'New' Delhi. :P :P :P :P :P :P

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

It never has been since the time of Nehru...Indian rulers never had a vision and never made provisions for the future growth and things continues to happen to this day...

What we have always lacked is leaders with a foresight, no leaders other than Sardar Patel, Morarji Desai and a few others had such foresight that would consider long term growth! What we now have can hardly be called anything but administrators of some sort, albeit a poorer variety!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What we have always lacked is leaders with a foresight, no leaders other than Sardar Patel, Morarji Desai and a few others had such foresight that would consider long term growth! What we now have can hardly be called anything but administrators of some sort, albeit a poorer variety!

I agree ! One would think that an open press and media would have probably made things better but the politicians dont seem to care ! In bangalore the corporation and non administration by the BJP government has left the whole city looking like a huge garbage dump...no one to ask and the garbage dept is taking it easy, let the city stink , who cares ? :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree ! One would think that an open press and media would have probably made things better but the politicians dont seem to care ! In bangalore the corporation and non administration by the BJP government has left the whole city looking like a huge garbage dump...no one to ask and the garbage dept is taking it easy, let the city stink , who cares ? :dry:

I guess, its the same case everywhere. Even in Imphal, most of the time, the Municipal Corporation would be on strike. So, often garbage are being piled up in the town.
Yes I agree with this as they were very late to get the conclusion about mumbai.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.