Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I think films are films but one must think about the emotions and feelings of public too sometime the scenes in the film may agitate people. :blink:

let me watch the movie once to find if Muslims are right :evil: :evil: :evil:
his last movie 'Dasavatharam' also created a lot of fuss among Hindus..a movie telling the story of Siva followers and Vishnu followers. Now I can't remember those scenes, but they were removed later.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Mary
Even I think films are films but one must think about the emotions and feelings of public too sometime the scenes in the film may agitate people. :blink:

his last movie 'Dasavatharam' also created a lot of fuss among Hindus..a movie telling the story of Siva followers and Vishnu followers. Now I can't remember those scenes, but they were removed later.

Even I have not seen the movie but I have heard lots of things about it. :blink:
Thank you said by: Mary

Even I have not seen the movie but I have heard lots of things about it. :blink:

my friends have two opinions :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Poor Kamal hassan! He will feel somewhat good when this movie is released.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

what are those?. :blink:

But I think Kamal Hassan makes good movies I have seen his Hey Ram that was good. :blink:

This is not so much a question of right or wrong. There is nothing that everyone will feel right. Feeling right or wrong is no genuine cause for stopping screening of a movie. Freedom of expression and art can be maintained only if you tolerate even that which you consider wrong. Once a movie has been issue certificate by Censor Board, it is unjust, arbitrary and whimsical to stop screening of a movie.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is not so much a question of right or wrong. There is nothing that everyone will feel right. Feeling right or wrong is no genuine cause for stopping screening of a movie. Freedom of expression and art can be maintained only if you tolerate even that which you consider wrong. Once a movie has been issue certificate by Censor Board, it is unjust, arbitrary and whimsical to stop screening of a movie.

I agree that is why censor board is there who decides what is to be banned and what not. :blink:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Vishwaroop' Hindi version is getting good response in U.P. despite some protests.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/Good-response-to-Vishwaroopam-in-UP/articleshow/18300065.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Vishwaroop' Hindi version is getting good response in U.P. despite some protests.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/Good-response-to-Vishwaroopam-in-UP/articleshow/18300065.cms

In Andhra too. the movie is getting rave reviews

what are those?. :blink:

But I think Kamal Hassan makes good movies I have seen his Hey Ram that was good. :blink:

a few friends liked it while a few surprised with its story :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.