Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The GDP is at lowest and every thing is in bad situation.
they have admitted it openly
Who is responsible?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not much substance in it! I would get back with comments in greater details.
For our middle class earner tax exemption should be more than now.

yes we expect tax exemption....

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I was about to buy new smart phone and now they have raise price on it too... :dry: :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
There are many expectations and fears from the Budget 2013 of Union government. These are well explained in the following link:

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/budget-2013-what-may-get-costlier-or-cheaper-1361096424-slideshow/

:) Now budget is declared. Nothing new in it. It have some announcements for women, like women bank and women cab bring gold from foreign countries with out paying duty
Much ado about nothing - they could have simply passed it on....Some high lights were that sensex fell almost 300 points, but may recover tomorrow since there is nothing much happening with this budget.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Much ado about nothing - they could have simply passed it on....Some high lights were that sensex fell almost 300 points, but may recover tomorrow since there is nothing much happening with this budget.

Every member in the ruling party is an expert in making Mona Lisa out of a molehill. Experts in hiding facts and highlighting rubbish. A knowledgeable commoner will never pin hopes on such incompetent government.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
As I expressed earlier that this budget lacks in substance, my initial study does reinforce this opinion. Like all his predecessors he exhibited total helplessness in taking note of the existence of black money of a massive size which has been threatening to nullify whatever every government proposes to do. While the record of this government in taming inflation for the last couple years has been terrible, the FM is not honest enough to grant relief to the much harried salaried class by raising the basic exemption limit. His decision to tax the super rich is laughable to say the least!!! His hopes on growth of GDP and widening revenue base are all predicated upon wishful thinking of a good monsoon, fiscal consolidation which is more preached than practiced singularly lack in conviction. He has practically nothing to revive industrial growth. Our export growth has suffered body blows in view of the unrelenting recessionary pressures in the world. He talked about keeping current account deficit below 5% just to avert an adverse global credit rating which is very much a possibility with unpredictable consequences on a depreciating rupee and more dangerous fall-out on our import bills for oil. These are my brief views on PC's this year's budget.
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
As I expressed earlier that this budget lacks in substance, my initial study does reinforce this opinion. Like all his predecessors he exhibited total helplessness in taking note of the existence of black money of a massive size which has been threatening to nullify whatever every government proposes to do. While the record of this government in taming inflation for the last couple years has been terrible, the FM is not honest enough to grant relief to the much harried salaried class by raising the basic exemption limit. His decision to tax the super rich is laughable to say the least!!! His hopes on growth of GDP and widening revenue base are all predicated upon wishful thinking of a good monsoon, fiscal consolidation which is more preached than practiced singularly lack in conviction. He has practically nothing to revive industrial growth. Our export growth has suffered body blows in view of the unrelenting recessionary pressures in the world. He talked about keeping current account deficit below 5% just to avert an adverse global credit rating which is very much a possibility with unpredictable consequences on a depreciation rupee and more dangerous fall-out on our import bills for oil. This my brief views on PC's this year's budget.

Thanks for giving an insight to this budget! What I am finding really stupid (pardon the use of this word) is that the individuals who ear between 5 lakh to 1 crore are not made liable to pay any extra taxes! :blink: I mean there is a big difference in the amount of 4 lakhs and 10 lakhs and 1 crore etc.. So why should there liabilities be the same??? Ca you give any insight to this particular issue?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

As I expressed earlier that this budget lacks in substance, my initial study does reinforce this opinion. Like all his predecessors he exhibited total helplessness in taking note of the existence of black money of a massive size which has been threatening to nullify whatever every government proposes to do. While the record of this government in taming inflation for the last couple years has been terrible, the FM is not honest enough to grant relief to the much harried salaried class by raising the basic exemption limit. His decision to tax the super rich is laughable to say the least!!! His hopes on growth of GDP and widening revenue base are all predicated upon wishful thinking of a good monsoon, fiscal consolidation which is more preached than practiced singularly lack in conviction. He has practically nothing to revive industrial growth. Our export growth has suffered body blows in view of the unrelenting recessionary pressures in the world. He talked about keeping current account deficit below 5% just to avert an adverse global credit rating which is very much a possibility with unpredictable consequences on a depreciation rupee and more dangerous fall-out on our import bills for oil. This my brief views on PC's this year's budget.

Thanks for giving an insight to this budget! What I am finding really stupid (pardon the use of this word) is that the individuals who ear between 5 lakh to 1 crore are not made liable to pay any extra taxes! :blink: I mean there is a big difference in the amount of 4 lakhs and 10 lakhs and 1 crore etc.. So why should there liabilities be the same??? Ca you give any insight to this particular issue?

@Kalyani

That's why I described his move in taxing the super rich as laughable. It does show his level of seriousness in this regard. His budget is a document of his utter incapability to face the real issues in their true colors!! Even if he is intellectually capable, his selfish designs prevent him from taking a conscientious stance on this issue!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.