Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is second time the city has faced bomb attacks and the same place was planned to be attacked before. But it failed for the first time and now they done it . Inspite the government has been alerted about the planning of these bomb blast they were reckless.

I think the security for common people in India is always at risk. :(
Not the second time.

As far as I remember, these are few such incidents.

1. A masjid in hyderabad
2. At Sai Baba temple ( a popular temple in Dilshukh Nagar)
3. Twin blasts in Lumbini Park and Gokul chat center (I love the chat at this place, many do so; reason why many people died here). The same day a bomb was diffused at Dilshukh Nagar foot over bridge.
4. Again in Dilshukh Nagar but bombs diffused before blast.
5. Yesterday, again in Diishukh Nagar

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Rajani K
This is second time the city has faced bomb attacks and the same place was planned to be attacked before. But it failed for the first time and now they done it . Inspite the government has been alerted about the planning of these bomb blast they were reckless.

Not the second time.

1. A masjid in hyderabad
3. Twin blasts in Lumbini Park and Gokul chat center (I love the chat at this place, many do so; reason why many people died here). The same day a bomb was diffused at Dilshukh Nagar foot over bridge.

Yesterday also a third bomb was diffused by the bomb squad..

Not the second time.

1. A masjid in hyderabad

Why always Dilsukhnagar? There has to be a particular reason! It is significant for something, Like in Pune German bakery was selected because it was frequented by foreign nationals and was very close in proximity to Jewish Chhabad House!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In India lives of common people are the least valuable of all commodities perhaps because the numbers of such people are astonishingly high?? :blink: :dry: They are mainly looked upon as potential voters and no more!

Well said Kalyani and life of politician is more valuable than anything else and security people are born to protect them only.

Not the second time.

1. A masjid in hyderabad

Why always Dilsukhnagar? There has to be a particular reason! It is significant for something, Like in Pune German bakery was selected because it was frequented by foreign nationals and was very close in proximity to Jewish Chhabad House!

Thanks @maverick for giving exact information as I don't know so many attacks were done.

Kalyani this area Dilsukhnagar is crowded area and in the blast yesterday many young people who came for SI training were killed. They don't have exact target in my view but mostly common people are suffering.

Not the second time.

1. A masjid in hyderabad

Thanks @maverick for giving exact information as I don't know so many attacks were done.

Kalyani this area Dilsukhnagar is crowded area and in the blast yesterday many young people who came for SI training were killed. They don't have exact target in my view but mostly common people are suffering.

There are many crowded areas in Hyderabad. In fact every nook and corner of Hyderabad is crowded. Abids is equally crowded, Sultan Bazaar is equally crowded. crowded lace is not the only criteria for selecting a place for bombing.
Terrorists see before hand, the ease with which they can escape. This is the most important criteria. Thats why they choose a crowded place with least police guard and protection. Dilsukh nagar is such a place.

Not the second time.

1. A masjid in hyderabad

That's a good piece of info, Maverick. That gives an idea of where the blats are mostly taking place. And as many other members pointed out, it's Diishukh Nagar.

Not the second time.

1. A masjid in hyderabad

There are many crowded areas in Hyderabad. In fact every nook and corner of Hyderabad is crowded. Abids is equally crowded, Sultan Bazaar is equally crowded. crowded lace is not the only criteria for selecting a place for bombing.
Terrorists see before hand, the ease with which they can escape. This is the most important criteria. Thats why they choose a crowded place with least police guard and protection. Dilsukh nagar is such a place.
Exactly. In fact they can easily escape from this area as this is one corner of the city where as others you mentioned are at the center of the city.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Not the second time.

1. A masjid in hyderabad

Okay, the same objective of killing as many as possible as is always seen in the innumerable Mumbai blasts!!! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

God bless the souls of those killed. The blasts should be investigated and prompt action taken against those involved.

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.