Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wonder what will those persons get, killing innocent people. If they have something to tell politicians, they should do it directly, why poor people are punished??????
This is some sort of threatening and taking revenge. Only common man is the sufferer, whatever the case.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I called Swetha as soon as I heard about blasts. My mob balance is zero, so called from hubby's. But she didn't pick up the phone, I became a little nervous too. Later she replied my sms

How's Maverick. I'm concerned about him.
I am fine, thank you.

Fortunately, I skipped my plans of going to exact place of where bomb blasted just 30 minutes before. btw.. my home just just 1.5km away from that place.

Thank God, I am happy to hear that our admin is fine and safe.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Maverick
I called Swetha as soon as I heard about blasts. My mob balance is zero, so called from hubby's. But she didn't pick up the phone, I became a little nervous too. Later she replied my sms

How's Maverick. I'm concerned about him.
I am fine, thank you.

Fortunately, I skipped my plans of going to exact place of where bomb blasted just 30 minutes before. btw.. my home just just 1.5km away from that place.

Nothing can be done by a bomb when you are destined to take Boddunan to new heights. Jug Jug Jeeyo Maverick

Thank God, I am happy to hear that our admin is fine and safe.
11 people have been killed and nearly 80 injured in two bomb blasts in a busy commercial area of Hyderabad yesterday,21 Feb,2013
The blasts occurred about five minutes apart near a pair of cinemas and a bus stand in Dilsukhnagar, a crowded and congested area that houses a large fruit and vegetable market.
@ Maverick - This is some sort of threatening and taking revenge. Only common man is the sufferer, whatever the case.

It is so shocking to hear about this, now security is being tightened even in Bangalore.....I wonder when we can hope to live in peace since as Maverick rightly said it is the common people who suffers the most for no fault of theirs ! And revenge against whom? poor helpless people who are struggling to make a living ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Unless we shall treat them as criminals who are committing crimes of the highest degree against our nation and punish them as severely as they deserve nothing is going to change.
Mere extra security measurements would never serve the purpose but strict action and to be very frank why should it be call a 'revenge' It is act of 'war against nation' and should be treated on par.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have been hearing this news since yesterday. It is very unfortunate and sad indeed. My condolences to the people and families who lost their lives.
Shaking us again these blasts have yet again exposed how vulnerable we are to Terrorism!

May those innocent blast victims Rest in Peace.

Live in the present :)
This is reallly a bad news for me yesterday I was shocked to see such news. Even they warned our government not taken any precautions.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hey sorry Sandhya, i dint answer your call but i tried calling you today and your phone is out of coverage area.

By the way, i was panicked as i tried calling maverick to the number he provided me a year ago and it was switched off, thankfully, after reading his post here, i am relieved of the tension. I know that his house is close to the blast site.

I hope that all are safe!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Maverick, Sandhya Rani
Being in Hyderabad, i donot know what to say of late?

We cannot go on bikes as people are avoiding
we cannot go on autos as people are kiddnapping (yes , day before a lady jumped out of auto and from hyderabad)
we cannot go on buses as they dont come on time and it is always crowded
we cannot go with anyone as people doubt and police cross question

So many we cannots and Hyderabad people, especially women and college goers are in gripe of fear

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.