Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I called Swetha as soon as I heard about blasts. My mob balance is zero, so called from hubby's. But she didn't pick up the phone, I became a little nervous too. Later she replied my sms

How's Maverick. I'm concerned about him.
I am fine, thank you.

Fortunately, I skipped my plans of going to exact place of where bomb blasted just 30 minutes before. btw.. my home just just 1.5km away from that place.

This is a big relief to know about your safety. I just saw this on TV last evening but could not log in as my home computer is not working.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Maverick
Being in Hyderabad, i donot know what to say of late?

We cannot go on bikes as people are avoiding
we cannot go on autos as people are kiddnapping (yes , day before a lady jumped out of auto and from hyderabad)
we cannot go on buses as they dont come on time and it is always crowded
we cannot go with anyone as people doubt and police cross question

So many we cannots and Hyderabad people, especially women and college goers are in gripe of fear

It is better to avoid the rush places not only in Hyderabad but also entire India.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

we cannot go on autos as people are kiddnapping (yes , day before a lady jumped out of auto and from hyderabad)

So many we cannots and Hyderabad people, especially women and college goers are in gripe of fear

Yes, it is understandable how you might be feeling over there. A sense of fear is the worst to happen for anyone. I hope you remain safe and take care of yourself.
The death rate may increase more.But it was really very shameful act for our country.the people were supposed not to go out of their house unless in an emergency.A panic raised inside the people residing there.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The death rate may increase more.But it was really very shameful act for our country.the people were supposed not to go out of their house unless in an emergency.A panic raised inside the people residing there.

" not to go out of their house unless in an emergency"?
How is it possible?
This is second time the city has faced bomb attacks and the same place was planned to be attacked before. But it failed for the first time and now they done it . Inspite the government has been alerted about the planning of these bomb blast they were reckless.

I think the security for common people in India is always at risk. :(
Hey sorry Sandhya, i dint answer your call but i tried calling you today and your phone is out of coverage area.

By the way, i was panicked as i tried calling maverick to the number he provided me a year ago and it was switched off, thankfully, after reading his post here, i am relieved of the tension. I know that his house is close to the blast site.

I hope that all are safe!

Swetha, my hubby told me, you called him
My mobile was switched off, battery low :laugh: :laugh:
anyhow, am happy that both you and admin are safe :)

Meera sandhu
Hey sorry Sandhya, i dint answer your call but i tried calling you today and your phone is out of coverage area.

By the way, i was panicked as i tried calling maverick to the number he provided me a year ago and it was switched off, thankfully, after reading his post here, i am relieved of the tension. I know that his house is close to the blast site.

I hope that all are safe!

Its a relief to know that you all are safe!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is all so very sad and terribly disgusting, also all those cannots are applicable everywhere now, even in a city like Pune where women can freely walk around even at 12 in the night!!

This is second time the city has faced bomb attacks and the same place was planned to be attacked before. But it failed for the first time and now they done it . Inspite the government has been alerted about the planning of these bomb blast they were reckless.

I think the security for common people in India is always at risk. :(

In India lives of common people are the least valuable of all commodities perhaps because the numbers of such people are astonishingly high?? :blink: :dry: They are mainly looked upon as potential voters and no more!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.