Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
PM visiting hyd today and is landing just about 250m from my home. Good and bad and most significant things about his visit:

1. Our roads are now clyster clear, people started throwing mirrors away. Most of them waiting for these get repaired since long time but new ones came over night.
2. No power since morning. people saved at least Rs.10 with their current bill
3. Kids are exited, many helicopters around the home

Finally, I sincerely requesting PM to visit every 6 months to our place (at least land here and go without visiting anything) though not wishing terrorists do the same.

But PMs need a disaster for their visit. Jokes apart, yes such visits will make the city beautiful.
PM visiting hyd today and is landing just about 250m from my home. Good and bad and most significant things about his visit:

1. Our roads are now clyster clear, people started throwing mirrors away. Most of them waiting for these get repaired since long time but new ones came over night.

Finally, I sincerely requesting PM to visit every 6 months to our place (at least land here and go without visiting anything) though not wishing terrorists do the same.

I read that Sonia Gandhi too would be visiting the spot...Reminds me of an incident when Sonia Gandhi visited Mangalore a couple of years ago and wished to visit a temple which is located in a narrow road.When the authorities realised that her large armored vehicle cold not pass through a bend where there was an electric pole, they got the pole shifted within a matter of hours straight inside the garden of a house there not bothering about the protests made by the owner. The pole is yet to be shifted back on the road... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I read that Sonia Gandhi too would be visiting the spot...Reminds me of an incident when Sonia Gandhi visited Mangalore a couple of years ago and wished to visit a temple which is located in a narrow road.When the authorities realised that her large armored vehicle cold not pass through a bend where there was an electric pole, they got the pole shifted within a matter of hours straight inside the garden of a house there not bothering about the protests made by the owner. The pole is yet to be shifted back on the road... :dry:

The pole will be removed only if Sonia vists the house where the pole was shifted earlier.

The pole will be removed only if Sonia visits the house where the pole was shifted earlier.

Exactly ! just look at the way our political system works, never for the common man - everything revolves around the few netas and their convenience ! disgusting !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The pole will be removed only if Sonia visits the house where the pole was shifted earlier.

Exactly ! just look at the way our political system works, never for the common man - everything revolves around the few netas and their convenience ! disgusting !

Hahahha...all i know is, are they thinking that running a country like India is a big joke?

All i know is, no one cares for the public, they care only about themselves, they speak what they are supposed to tell (by someone), they arrest those who have harmed very less and give bail to those who caused much harm mentally and physically, so much of bribery right in front of them and behind them and they say nothing....

Talk about world class structures and equipments and even here they have their dirty tricks, talk about infrastructure and everything is collapsable, talk about science and our people are flourishing outside India than in India

What a country we are living in!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

This is why, intellectuals fear to tread on this dirty path
Thank you said by: usha manohar
This is very sad that we lost many poor people in bomblasts every after few days.

This is very unfortunate.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.