Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Salman Kurshid and Manmohan Singh show their incompetency yet again with regard to dealing with China. China is bent on making trouble for India in some form or the other. Now it is making its presence felt in the Indian Ocean like never before causing concern...
http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/chinese-activity-in-indian-ocean-region-to-figure_848377.html

china also construced road in disputed area of Ladakh.

India should reoccupy the land. Then send a letter of thanks to China for their help.

Is it possible for India to reoccupy the land?

That is a million dollar quyestion , given the political scenario, I very much doubt it, they would never have the guts to clain what is ours in the first place ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let's speak reality. I would be glad, if someone shows a single instance of India occupying a cent of foreign land in history. We are firm believers in the Biblical saying, ' Give away what you have. There is a joy in giving.'
Let's speak reality. I would be glad, if someone shows a single instance of India occupying a cent of foreign land in history. We are firm believers in the Biblical saying, ' Give away what you have. There is a joy in giving.'

Before British rule, India was not a political unit as such. There was no question of somebody from Patna or Delhi expanding territory to far off places. But still read something about Ranjeet singh of Punjab who ruled in far off places like Afghanistan. Mughal emperor Aurangzeb (Indian emperor) also expanded his territory to Afghanistan. Indians have never been peace loving in Biblical way. Just remember Mahabharata war. The kauravas would not give even land equal to needle point. So where is joy of giving'. There have been many fights for land. Even villagers fight among themselves on land issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The fact is, we as a nation are not brave enough to go and capture other's and. You see who cannot protect its own land or soldiers, how can they grab other's land?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The fact is, we as a nation are not brave enough to go and capture other's and. You see who cannot protect its own land or soldiers, how can they grab other's land?

Yes. owing to this reason, even Maldives is not caring India. Neighbors will take advantage of our soft nature.

Yes. owing to this reason, even Maldives is not caring India. Neighbors will take advantage of our soft nature.

In fact we avoid taking actions and delay reaching to conclusion, we love sleeping on problems until they create big chaos in our country, beyond repair.

In fact we avoid taking actions and delay reaching to conclusion, we love sleeping on problems until they create big chaos in our country, beyond repair.

Yes. :) The government won't take action until the problem reaches big.As a citizen,we may all expect the capture of other's land.But it is not good.First the country have to protect its own land.

Yes. :) The government won't take action until the problem reaches big.As a citizen,we may all expect the capture of other's land.But it is not good.First the country have to protect its own land.

Indian government has been always lax in every single field...So it is not surprising that we put up fence after losing our land like they did before with Pakistan border and Bangla Desh border, which shows that even a small and poor country like Bangla desh can take advantage of us ! What a shame !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is fallacious to say that our leadership lacks courage or is timid. There are some elements in our countries like ther counterparts elsewhere, who always work for frenzy and bellicosity. It is okay to be prepared for defence but no use in using threatening language and creating war hysteria.

I am agree with you. War is not a solution to any problem. In present it is very hard for any country to win in war. But India is not preparing properly for defence.
It is fallacious to say that our leadership lacks courage or is timid. There are some elements in our countries like ther counterparts elsewhere, who always work for frenzy and bellicosity. It is okay to be prepared for defence but no use in using threatening language and creating war hysteria.

I am agree with you. War is not a solution to any problem. In present it is very hard for any country to win in war. But India is not preparing properly for defence.

India with its present political scenario would never win a war in battle field or diplomatic table. They are a lost case when it comes to protecting our rights any where.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.