Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was shocked to see the news yesterday that almost 50 dead bodies were found in Ganges and there are chances there would be lots of people still missing and still there are many people whom army may not be able to save. :(

Even if the entire army comes, nothing can be done if there is rain. If the washed away bridges and roads are not repaired. There are some places even the helicopters are unable to land. Paratroopers are working, but the progress is slow. Because of rain 61 helicopters could lift only 250 stranded people today. This explains the gravity of the situation.

Yes Sir I know its not possible for them too rescue all people so fast but I am really sad for the incident which took several lives. :(

The holy Kedarnath is looking like a grave yard. When the flood waters entered the shrine, there were not less than 250 devotees in the premises. The priest of the shrine, who lost 5 of his family members said in an interview with a Telugu TV channel that it took hardly 2 minutes for the flood waters to sweep away all the devotees present there in the temple.

Yes I saw the pics in the news that was really a sad scene to see people crying for the kins. Few of the people said that they stayed at one place for around 3~4 days without food. They said the local people were selling a packet of water for 50 Rs and a chapati worth Rs 50 Rs. How said?. We human beings really don't care for others. :evil:

People who returned back are complaining, some were demanded Rs. 500 to get a place in helicopter. Those who could not pay parted with ornaments. Human selfishness is same anywhere.

This is sad but people did everything to save their lives after all life is important than any thing. :blink:
I was shocked to see the news yesterday that almost 50 dead bodies were found in Ganges and there are chances there would be lots of people still missing and still there are many people whom army may not be able to save. :(

Even if the entire army comes, nothing can be done if there is rain. If the washed away bridges and roads are not repaired. There are some places even the helicopters are unable to land. Paratroopers are working, but the progress is slow. Because of rain 61 helicopters could lift only 250 stranded people today. This explains the gravity of the situation.

Yes Sir I know its not possible for them too rescue all people so fast but I am really sad for the incident which took several lives. :(

The holy Kedarnath is looking like a grave yard. When the flood waters entered the shrine, there were not less than 250 devotees in the premises. The priest of the shrine, who lost 5 of his family members said in an interview with a Telugu TV channel that it took hardly 2 minutes for the flood waters to sweep away all the devotees present there in the temple.

Yes I saw the pics in the news that was really a sad scene to see people crying for the kins. Few of the people said that they stayed at one place for around 3~4 days without food. They said the local people were selling a packet of water for 50 Rs and a chapati worth Rs 50 Rs. How said?. We human beings really don't care for others. :evil:

People who returned back are complaining, some were demanded Rs. 500 to get a place in helicopter. Those who could not pay parted with ornaments. Human selfishness is same anywhere.

This is sad but people did everything to save their lives after all life is important than any thing. :blink:[/quot

These peoples should be complaint it to government. It is unfair.
Human greed can reach unlimited heights - Water, food and all other necessities are being sold at exorbitant price to the victims by the locals...Honestly, our country and the people here are probably the worst kind of leeches who only think of their own selfish interests even when there is a calamity ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Human greed can reach unlimited heights - Water, food and all other necessities are being sold at exorbitant price to the victims by the locals...Honestly, our country and the people here are probably the worst kind of leeches who only think of their own selfish interests even when there is a calamity ...

That is human tendency but we find it at an extreme level in few countries, unfortunately we figure in that dreaded list. Perhaps our upbringing is missing proper civil values very badly. We must add it as a subject at top priority in schools and passing marks should be 100%, no promotion to next class unless one qualifies this test with full marks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu, Sanjeev Gupta

That is human tendency but we find it at an extreme level in few countries, unfortunately we figure in that dreaded list. Perhaps our upbringing is missing proper civil values very badly. We must add it as a subject at top priority in schools and passing marks should be 100%, no promotion to next class unless one qualifies this test with full marks.

That's a valuable suggestion worth implementing.

A small bowl of rice is costing 50 - 100 rupees. A place in the privately operated helicopters is costing anywhere between Rs. 50,000 to Rs 200,000 ! You are right, Indians are the worst kind of greedy leeches who are leeching their own countrymen in such trying times! And all in a place where people go to wash off all their sins! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is not right to say it greed. It worst deed. Peoples are snachting ornaments and cash from dead bodies. It is happening in country where it tradition that guest and equal to God. Atithi Deva Bhuv.
Thank you said by: suni51

It is not right to say it greed. It worst deed. Peoples are snachting ornaments and cash from dead bodies. It is happening in country where it tradition that guest and equal to God. Atithi Deva Bhuv.

Money and greed has overtaken al other feelings from men especially people in our country cannot look beyond themselves.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Money and greed has overtaken al other feelings from men especially people in our country cannot look beyond themselves.

Money is everything for the self- centered people. Such people don't hesitate even to sell their mothers for a mere dime.

A small bowl of rice is costing 50 - 100 rupees. A place in the privately operated helicopters is costing anywhere between Rs. 50,000 to Rs 200,000 ! You are right, Indians are the worst kind of greedy leeches who are leeching their own countrymen in such trying times! And all in a place where people go to wash off all their sins! :blink:

In fact, either sinners or tourists go to such places. A few decades only, only those in fifties or above would go on pilgrimage. Now pilgrimage has given way to tourism. There are all types of elements in the society. It is natural that some would try to rob or steal or overcharge the victims. It is reported that ITBP (Indo Tibetan Border Police) caught many Sadhus searching pockets of wounded or dead pilgrims/ tourists.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.