Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is really sad to see the plight of people there.The only strong and solid presence is that of our Jawans who have been helping out as mush as they can...There are some known people who have gone from here and are stranded and according to them, the officials have not visited the spot nor anyone else.Only the army personnel gave them some food packets and the local villagers too helped, and some media persons were there along with them...

Now the help is pouring in. As a first installment center released Re. 145 crores to U'Khand. Many Govt.officials reached the nearest accessible spots like Dehradun and Rishikesh. From there rescue operations are supervised. rescue operations cannot be carried in full swing till the washed out roads and bridges are repaired.

145 crores is like cumin in mouth of camel. government first priorty should be save peoples who are stranded there. These are more than 50k. Dead bodies are Scattered at different places. They are waiting for funerals. Now suprem court orders to government to speed up rescue work.

Supreme court orders will not speed up the rescue operations, unless the damaged toads and bridges are repaired. And its going on.

It is not easy to repair roads and bridges immediately. It will took enough time. People are dying there for water and food. One bottel water 50Rs, one cup tea 30RS and half bread 100rs. First of all government should be make available food and water to peoples.
The service done by the army personeel is truly commendable...wish we had a system where every aspring politician should serve in the army compulsorily for a year or two just to make them aware of what patriotism and sense of duty is all about ...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10712]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10713]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil, jabeen, Sanjeev Gupta
The service done by the army personeel is truly commendable...wish we had a system where every aspring politician should serve in the army compulsorily for a year or two just to make them aware of what patriotism and sense of duty is all about ...

A laudable performance by the Army in the most unfavourable conditions. My salute to them.I commend your suggestion.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I was shocked to see the news yesterday that almost 50 dead bodies were found in Ganges and there are chances there would be lots of people still missing and still there are many people whom army may not be able to save. :(
I was shocked to see the news yesterday that almost 50 dead bodies were found in Ganges and there are chances there would be lots of people still missing and still there are many people whom army may not be able to save. :(

Even if the entire army comes, nothing can be done if there is rain. If the washed away bridges and roads are not repaired. There are some places even the helicopters are unable to land. Paratroopers are working, but the progress is slow. Because of rain 61 helicopters could lift only 250 stranded people today. This explains the gravity of the situation.

Nobel deed, great Indian Army.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Even if the entire army comes, nothing can be done if there is rain. If the washed away bridges and roads are not repaired. There are some places even the helicopters are unable to land. Paratroopers are working, but the progress is slow. Because of rain 61 helicopters could lift only 250 stranded people today. This explains the gravity of the situation.

Yes Sir I know its not possible for them too rescue all people so fast but I am really sad for the incident which took several lives. :(

Yes Sir I know its not possible for them too rescue all people so fast but I am really sad for the incident which took several lives. :(

The holy Kedarnath is looking like a grave yard. When the flood waters entered the shrine, there were not less than 250 devotees in the premises. The priest of the shrine, who lost 5 of his family members said in an interview with a Telugu TV channel that it took hardly 2 minutes for the flood waters to sweep away all the devotees present there in the temple.

The holy Kedarnath is looking like a grave yard. When the flood waters entered the shrine, there were not less than 250 devotees in the premises. The priest of the shrine, who lost 5 of his family members said in an interview with a Telugu TV channel that it took hardly 2 minutes for the flood waters to sweep away all the devotees present there in the temple.

Yes I saw the pics in the news that was really a sad scene to see people crying for the kins. Few of the people said that they stayed at one place for around 3~4 days without food. They said the local people were selling a packet of water for 50 Rs and a chapati worth Rs 50 Rs. How said?. We human beings really don't care for others. :evil:

Yes I saw the pics in the news that was really a sad scene to see people crying for the kins. Few of the people said that they stayed at one place for around 3~4 days without food. They said the local people were selling a packet of water for 50 Rs and a chapati worth Rs 50 Rs. How said?. We human beings really don't care for others. :evil:

People who returned back are complaining, some were demanded Rs. 500 to get a place in helicopter. Those who could not pay parted with ornaments. Human selfishness is same anywhere.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.