The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a practice in U.P. to woo voters on basis of caste. Caste meetings are also organized for this. Bahujan Samajvadi Party is a pioneer in this activity and terms this malpractice as 'social engineering'. Thus a Brahmin- Dalitt chemistry was made. Other parties are also holding similar meetings.

Happily Allahabad High Court has banned such meetings by political parties.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Allahabad-high-court-bans-caste-based-rallies-in-Uttar-Pradesh/articleshow/21015723.cms?intenttarget=no

Its not only in UP, its all over India. Here, there are Caste wise cultural bodies with their own spacious buildings. These caste- based meetings are held in the closed premises. How can the courts and law stop this practice?

There is no ban on caste organizations as such. Here we have several organizations like Punjabi Sabha, Khritrya Sabha. The High court ban is not on these. This is on caste specific meetings organized by political parties.

I was referring Caste specific meetings. Since there is no ban on caste based cultural organizations, these will be used as platforms for Caste specific meetings.

The caste specific organizations are non political. The office bearers of such organizations do not belong to any particular political party. For example, in Agra, the organization like Baghel samaj, Punjabi Sabha are non political. Politicians are also in these organizations but they do not belong to any particular party. It will not be easy for any political party to manipulate these. It is another thing to hold caste based meeting by a political party under its own platform, which has been banned by Allahabad High court. So, the option before the parties is to hold meetings for particular castes secretly without loud announcements.

The caste specific organizations are non political and office bearers of such organizations do not belong to any particular political parties but when election time comes the political parties target these organizations with different promises to catch their votes enmass. We have many such examples like reservations for Jaats, Gurjars, even Punjabis and Brahmins. Once they get their votes, and won elections, they forget if they ever made promises but keep fanning their demands if in opposition.

I reiterate, the facts behind, caste based cultural organizations which are dime a dozen in AP. On the surface they wear an innocent look. But they are the organizations created, patronized and financed by the politicians who belong to that particular caste. The office bearers are none other than the staunch followers of the patronizing leader. Their duty is to hire slogan shouters, placard bearers etc, for the meetings of the so called,” Civic reception” meets, whenever the concerned minister arrives. Under the guise of ,” Civic reception” meets the leader spreads his false promises in the premises of a so called cultural body created by him. These meets are 100 % political meets. The same non- sense is going in the so called “Fan Clubs.”
Now my question is, how can this be stopped by a ‘Ban.’

We have genuine non political community based organizations in Agra. Position in other places may be different. However, we have also caste cells in political parties. There are also minority cells that deal with that. Bahujan Samaj Party usually organized such caste specific rallies. Now they have announced that they will work for 'Sarva Samaj' and also asked for a ban on R.S.S., Bajrang Dal that are really religion based but interfere in politics.

I want to laugh aloud but who will listen!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is a practice in U.P. to woo voters on basis of caste. Caste meetings are also organized for this. Bahujan Samajvadi Party is a pioneer in this activity and terms this malpractice as 'social engineering'. Thus a Brahmin- Dalitt chemistry was made. Other parties are also holding similar meetings.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Allahabad-high-court-bans-caste-based-rallies-in-Uttar-Pradesh/articleshow/21015723.cms?intenttarget=no

Its not only in UP, its all over India. Here, there are Caste wise cultural bodies with their own spacious buildings. These caste- based meetings are held in the closed premises. How can the courts and law stop this practice?

There is no ban on caste organizations as such. Here we have several organizations like Punjabi Sabha, Khritrya Sabha. The High court ban is not on these. This is on caste specific meetings organized by political parties.

I was referring Caste specific meetings. Since there is no ban on caste based cultural organizations, these will be used as platforms for Caste specific meetings.

The caste specific organizations are non political. The office bearers of such organizations do not belong to any particular political party. For example, in Agra, the organization like Baghel samaj, Punjabi Sabha are non political. Politicians are also in these organizations but they do not belong to any particular party. It will not be easy for any political party to manipulate these. It is another thing to hold caste based meeting by a political party under its own platform, which has been banned by Allahabad High court. So, the option before the parties is to hold meetings for particular castes secretly without loud announcements.

The caste specific organizations are non political and office bearers of such organizations do not belong to any particular political parties but when election time comes the political parties target these organizations with different promises to catch their votes enmass. We have many such examples like reservations for Jaats, Gurjars, even Punjabis and Brahmins. Once they get their votes, and won elections, they forget if they ever made promises but keep fanning their demands if in opposition.

I reiterate, the facts behind, caste based cultural organizations which are dime a dozen in AP. On the surface they wear an innocent look. But they are the organizations created, patronized and financed by the politicians who belong to that particular caste. The office bearers are none other than the staunch followers of the patronizing leader. Their duty is to hire slogan shouters, placard bearers etc, for the meetings of the so called,” Civic reception” meets, whenever the concerned minister arrives. Under the guise of ,” Civic reception” meets the leader spreads his false promises in the premises of a so called cultural body created by him. These meets are 100 % political meets. The same non- sense is going in the so called “Fan Clubs.”

We have genuine non political community based organizations in Agra. Position in other places may be different. However, we have also caste cells in political parties. There are also minority cells that deal with that. Bahujan Samaj Party usually organized such caste specific rallies. Now they have announced that they will work for 'Sarva Samaj' and also asked for a ban on R.S.S., Bajrang Dal that are really religion based but interfere in politics.

Having genuine non political community based organizations are a boon to the society. They contribute in promoting harmony and tolerance. Unfortunately, they are less in number. In AP and Tamilnadu community based organizations are the puppets in the hands of the politicians. And they are everywhere in this part of the country.

I want to laugh aloud but who will listen!

Laugh aloud. Main Hoon Na Munna.
Thanks everyone, the thread is locked. I am sure we shall avoid bringing our personal affiliations away from forums.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ashii
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.