Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
absolutely, local administration failed here, how can railway and its official be blamed for this. Why mob are allowed to wreck havoc and loot luggage of train inmates and they have killed the driver of train, and what is administration doing there, are they have closed eye like when a cat drinks milk, it closes eyes as if no one is watching it!

True. Like it has happened numerous times, the innocent are made to pay penalty, I am shocked to read that the driver was murdered in cold blood for no fault of his. Now that the relief package is announced, it is sure to spread a wrong message and people will become emboldened to break laws and further endanger more lives.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

On Monday, the speeding Rajya Rani Express train struck down a group of pilgrims who were crossing the tracks in spite of knowing that the train was coming at a full speed. From what I heard on the news is that some of the pilgrims stood on the tracks thinking that it would stop for them. The train did not have a stop at that particular station and was given clearance to speed ahead. Now there is a hefty sum announced for the dead and for the injured! Is it justified? How can railway be blamed form such gross negligence on the pilgrims' part and just because they were pilgrims, are they really holy sanctified souls for whom a train must stop at all costs??? :blink: :blink: where are we heading to, I wonder?

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/bihar-train-accident-speeding-train-runs-over-35-pilgrims-96146.html

Railway official are not responsible for this accident. Pilgrims are responsible for it. It is not possible to stop train when it is running with high speed.
On Monday, the speeding Rajya Rani Express train struck down a group of pilgrims who were crossing the tracks in spite of knowing that the train was coming at a full speed. From what I heard on the news is that some of the pilgrims stood on the tracks thinking that it would stop for them. The train did not have a stop at that particular station and was given clearance to speed ahead. Now there is a hefty sum announced for the dead and for the injured! Is it justified? How can railway be blamed form such gross negligence on the pilgrims' part and just because they were pilgrims, are they really holy sanctified souls for whom a train must stop at all costs??? :blink: :blink: where are we heading to, I wonder?

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/bihar-train-accident-speeding-train-runs-over-35-pilgrims-96146.html

Railway official are not responsible for this accident. Pilgrims are responsible for it. It is not possible to stop train when it is running with high speed.

After the train stopped , the engine drivers were beaten up badly by the pilgrims for no fault of theirs.
I think Government should impose fine on people who are sitting / walking in rail tracks in a railway station to stop these incidents happening again.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.