Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In this connection, its worth noting the comment of BJP in today's parliament.
"The time has come to shut the country."

BJP as a responsible opposition should come with concrete proposals to improve our economy rather than making fun or cutting jokes. They are also MPs and get salary. Are they paid only for disruption and making destructive criticism only?

Well that depends on the sanity and strength of the Proposal. Such proposals will face such ridiculous comments. Anyhow knowing the fault of such irrelevant proposal Moily back tracked.

BJP as a responsible opposition should come with concrete proposals to improve our economy rather than making fun or cutting jokes. They are also MPs and get salary. Are they paid only for disruption and making destructive criticism only?

Well that depends on the sanity and strength of the Proposal. Such proposals will face such ridiculous comments. Anyhow knowing the fault of such irrelevant proposal Moily back tracked.

It is okay to ridicule the senseless proposal. But some alternative should also be suggested if opposition at all wishes to play a constructive role.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is okay to ridicule the senseless proposal. But some alternative should also be suggested if opposition at all wishes to play a constructive role.

Its not that other embers did not suggest a solution. One member said it would be better to keep the bunks open 24 hours and added that austerity measures that enable reduce the consumption of petrol should be strictly adhered to. Some members even suggested an alternative to Petrol also.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
It definitely is not a solution, but Moiy is always coming up with such things, this is not the first time that he has made a fool of himself....He was a bad lawyer here in mangalore session court to start with, joined politics and made a mess of Kranataka when he was the CM,later was shunted to Center and his greatest qualification is that he is ready to lay himself flat on the ground on which the Gandhi family walks, so he is sitting there as a minister... Nothing much can be expected from him except come up periodically with such stupid statements ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It definitely is not a solution, but Moiy is always coming up with such things, this is not the first time that he has made a fool of himself....He was a bad lawyer here in mangalore session court to start with, joined politics and made a mess of Kranataka when he was the CM,later was shunted to Center and his greatest qualification is that he is ready to lay himself flat on the ground on which the Gandhi family walks, so he is sitting there as a minister... Nothing much can be expected from him except come up periodically with such stupid statements ...

I heard in the news in the afternoon that it wasn't Moily's idea. I didn't pay attention to the news properly, but I heard that someone had suggested him this. Now, I really don't know know what the truth is.

I heard in the news in the afternoon that it wasn't Moily's idea. I didn't pay attention to the news properly, but I heard that someone had suggested him this. Now, I really don't know know what the truth is.

No need to to know the truth. It was Moily who prposed and now back tracked when there was a big uproar and objections from the opposition that how foolish his proposal was.

No need to to know the truth. It was Moily who prposed and now back tracked when there was a big uproar and objections from the opposition that how foolish his proposal was.

A thought of something unusual flashed my mind and I smelled something fishy there. But as I said I wasn't really attentive, I couldn't hear everything properly.

A thought of something unusual flashed my mind and I smelled something fishy there. But as I said I wasn't really attentive, I couldn't hear everything properly.

A Minister with so much of responsibility should not have made such meaningless proposals. The way they take the things so easy makes me wonder.

Best solution is control of production of vehicles. Government should be promote public transport service.

Best solution is control of production of vehicles. Government should be promote public transport service.

There are several ways to control the consumption of petrol but certainly not closing of petrol bunks during night time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.