Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nothing against whites but Indians have yet to come out of their mental stage which takes them back to pre independence era. For Indians, whites are still the rulers who posses extra ordinary powers.

Like you, I too don't have anything about the whites, but just its worth mentioning that, I can't say about extraordinary powers, but yes, if a certain conclusion is reached upon by the whites, they are easily accepted as against something done by the Indians. I don't know how this mentality is.
Nothing against whites but Indians have yet to come out of their mental stage which takes them back to pre independence era. For Indians, whites are still the rulers who posses extra ordinary powers.

Like you, I too don't have anything about the whites, but just its worth mentioning that, I can't say about extraordinary powers, but yes, if a certain conclusion is reached upon by the whites, they are easily accepted as against something done by the Indians. I don't know how this mentality is.

This mentality is due to the inherent weakness of the people who fail to realize their own blessings. The foolishness of not knowing the fact that Merit doesn't have a colur. The diamond that dazzles has come out of charcoal.
I have seen this happen many times when the local Indians get side lined and ignored in their own country and cities in preference to a foreigner. You go shopping at a tourist spot and a foreigner walks past the stall the salesmenwomen will royally ignore you and run after them. Is it only because they are economically stronger or is it a White fixation ? It is the same on airlines where the whites get better treatment than the rest of us...
Now a passenger flying to Melbourne has accused Air India of being discriminatory..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/other-news/NRIs-rant-against-Air-India-crew-goes-viral/articleshow/22428035.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Situation at the ground level is exactly so! We are mentally enslaved on this count. A shame!!! I repeat a great great shame!!! Just think of it a white rapist would be more honorable than a saintly black or brown!!!! :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

It is so and Indians never seem to learn or respect themselves.One wonders whether this is because of a lack of self confidence or plain slavish mentality which gets instiled in us due to our culture and upbringing ..

I am not sure what precisely makes one that crazy but here I would like to emphasize that any kind of prejudice against 'White' should not be promoted. The point is that we can afford to be 'color' blind in judging people as truly as they are!!! B) B) B)

Indians are the worst racist there is since they run after anything that is white and then blame the whites for ill treating them.The reason is because of our stupidity and uncouth behavior in public which makes not just whites but rest of the world shun us as a race.....I know of people in UK who have claimed insurance 3 or 4 times each time making false documants for a relative who is simply not there and they as a nation are more trusting because such a thing is not in their nature ! It is not the color but the attitude that makes other look down on us...when the read the reports about the animals here who commit rape day in and out , how can anyone expect respect ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This mentality is due to the inherent weakness of the people who fail to realize their own blessings. The foolishness of not knowing the fact that Merit doesn't have a colur. The diamond that dazzles has come out of charcoal.

Well, I don't know who are blessed. But I wanted to point out that particular thing that you caught up with well. And yes, one only sees the diamond and not the place from where it derived. I hope this tendency changes.

Well, I don't know who are blessed. But I wanted to point out that particular thing that you caught up with well. And yes, one only sees the diamond and not the place from where it derived. I hope this tendency changes.

Its all in the attitude. Gandhiji is not a fair skinned man. But he has driven away the most powerful white skinned race on the earth to the shores of their country. The woman who mesmerizes you with her mellifluous voice Lata is black in colour. And the list goes on.
I have seen this happen many times when the local Indians get side lined and ignored in their own country and cities in preference to a foreigner. You go shopping at a tourist spot and a foreigner walks past the stall the salesmenwomen will royally ignore you and run after them. Is it only because they are economically stronger or is it a White fixation ? It is the same on airlines where the whites get better treatment than the rest of us...
Now a passenger flying to Melbourne has accused Air India of being discriminatory..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/other-news/NRIs-rant-against-Air-India-crew-goes-viral/articleshow/22428035.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Yes they run after foreigner because they can cheat them easily. It is not possible to charge more than price from an Indian.

On the one hand they cheat them and when they get a chance they also rape them...How may foreign women have been raped here by our brutes, one loses count !

Yes cases of rape of foreign women increasing in these days. Indeed foreigner are captured by group of peoples called Lapko. They force them to shopping from specific showroom also to stay is hotel suggested by them. The Lapko is behind all crimes with foreigners.

Lapko?This the first time I am hearing this. Do these people really trap the innocent people this way? Are such people active only in your part of the place?

Lapaka- means one who will catch hold of you. Just enter the city and the 'lapaka' will corner you and accompany you to a hotel, handicraft shop, tourist places. The 'lapaka' is one working for hotels, handicraft shops, tourist guides. He is the first to approach a tourist at railway station or bus stand. This term is coined from the Hindi word 'lapakana'- which means quickly catching some thing. The lapakas quickly and smartly approach the tourists at the earliest. They get commission from hotels, handicraft shops, taxis, tourist buses.
My town is prevalently a town with many tourists reach here and there are many foreigners who also reach here, plenty of floating population, and foreigners trapped into such middle men who happens to be auto or rickshaw driver and they take them into the far away arena of town where there is chief hotel fare but those are nearer to marine drive roads leading to Konarka about ten km from here and most of these are crime places, sometimes it is evident foreigners are allured to these hotels because of cheapness of price and also easy availability of contraband substances. It leads way to crimes,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes they run after foreigner because they can cheat them easily. It is not possible to charge more than price from an Indian.

On the one hand they cheat them and when they get a chance they also rape them...How may foreign women have been raped here by our brutes, one loses count !

Yes cases of rape of foreign women increasing in these days. Indeed foreigner are captured by group of peoples called Lapko. They force them to shopping from specific showroom also to stay is hotel suggested by them. The Lapko is behind all crimes with foreigners.

Lapko?This the first time I am hearing this. Do these people really trap the innocent people this way? Are such people active only in your part of the place?

Lapaka- means one who will catch hold of you. Just enter the city and the 'lapaka' will corner you and accompany you to a hotel, handicraft shop, tourist places. The 'lapaka' is one working for hotels, handicraft shops, tourist guides. He is the first to approach a tourist at railway station or bus stand. This term is coined from the Hindi word 'lapakana'- which means quickly catching some thing. The lapakas quickly and smartly approach the tourists at the earliest. They get commission from hotels, handicraft shops, taxis, tourist buses.

If they are getting paid through commission, then I don't see anything wrong in that. After all, they will do it as it is a livelyhood for them. But the vice that comes out of that is very dangerous. And that needs to be dealt with carefully.

If they are getting paid through commission, then I don't see anything wrong in that. After all, they will do it as it is a livelyhood for them. But the vice that comes out of that is very dangerous. And that needs to be dealt with carefully.

They don't satisfied with commission, indeed they hijeck tourists and if tourist don't follow or agree with tham they misbehave with them and some time hurt them. Every group of lapko has there area and another group cann't work in area of another group.
Thank you said by: suni51

They don't satisfied with commission, indeed they hijeck tourists and if tourist don't follow or agree with tham they misbehave with them and some time hurt them. Every group of lapko has there area and another group cann't work in area of another group.

I too have heard of these tourist guides, dint know the name though ! Some of the foreigners fall easily for them and realise they have been duped only after they lose everything, they are supposed to be that smart at cheating people ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have come across hundreds of such people during my visit to different places and even countered them such who had bad intentions. They start following right from airports, railway stations, bus stands, opposite hotels, tourists interest palaces and even you can find them in traveling along side you from nearby places just before such important places.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.