Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen this happen many times when the local Indians get side lined and ignored in their own country and cities in preference to a foreigner. You go shopping at a tourist spot and a foreigner walks past the stall the salesmenwomen will royally ignore you and run after them. Is it only because they are economically stronger or is it a White fixation ? It is the same on airlines where the whites get better treatment than the rest of us...
Now a passenger flying to Melbourne has accused Air India of being discriminatory..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/other-news/NRIs-rant-against-Air-India-crew-goes-viral/articleshow/22428035.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Yes they run after foreigner because they can cheat them easily. It is not possible to charge more than price from an Indian.

On the one hand they cheat them and when they get a chance they also rape them...How may foreign women have been raped here by our brutes, one loses count !

Yes cases of rape of foreign women increasing in these days. Indeed foreigner are captured by group of peoples called Lapko. They force them to shopping from specific showroom also to stay is hotel suggested by them. The Lapko is behind all crimes with foreigners.

Lapko?This the first time I am hearing this. Do these people really trap the innocent people this way? Are such people active only in your part of the place?

Lapaka- means one who will catch hold of you. Just enter the city and the 'lapaka' will corner you and accompany you to a hotel, handicraft shop, tourist places. The 'lapaka' is one working for hotels, handicraft shops, tourist guides. He is the first to approach a tourist at railway station or bus stand. This term is coined from the Hindi word 'lapakana'- which means quickly catching some thing. The lapakas quickly and smartly approach the tourists at the earliest. They get commission from hotels, handicraft shops, taxis, tourist buses.

If they are getting paid through commission, then I don't see anything wrong in that. After all, they will do it as it is a livelyhood for them. But the vice that comes out of that is very dangerous. And that needs to be dealt with carefully.

They don't satisfied with commission, indeed they hijeck tourists and if tourist don't follow or agree with tham they misbehave with them and some time hurt them. Every group of lapko has there area and another group cann't work in area of another group.

I have come across hundreds of such people during my visit to different places and even countered them such who had bad intentions. They start following right from airports, railway stations, bus stands, opposite hotels, tourists interest palaces and even you can find them in traveling along side you from nearby places just before such important places.

I can recall a a bitter experience here. I think it happened at Farakka barrage. I had to go by a ferry. The moment the ferry reached the shore, a big gang invaded the ferry and one of them snatched away my bag and ran away. I ran after him thinking that he was a thief. Some body consoled me, " don't worry they are Lapakas."
As he said, i found my bag snatcher standing at a distance with my bag. Of course he started commanding me to go by a taxi chosen by him and to a hotel chosen by the taxi driver. Then I snatched my bag from his hands and said, 'Get lost'.
I have seen this happen many times when the local Indians get side lined and ignored in their own country and cities in preference to a foreigner. You go shopping at a tourist spot and a foreigner walks past the stall the salesmenwomen will royally ignore you and run after them. Is it only because they are economically stronger or is it a White fixation ? It is the same on airlines where the whites get better treatment than the rest of us...
Now a passenger flying to Melbourne has accused Air India of being discriminatory..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/other-news/NRIs-rant-against-Air-India-crew-goes-viral/articleshow/22428035.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Yes they run after foreigner because they can cheat them easily. It is not possible to charge more than price from an Indian.

On the one hand they cheat them and when they get a chance they also rape them...How may foreign women have been raped here by our brutes, one loses count !

Yes cases of rape of foreign women increasing in these days. Indeed foreigner are captured by group of peoples called Lapko. They force them to shopping from specific showroom also to stay is hotel suggested by them. The Lapko is behind all crimes with foreigners.

Lapko?This the first time I am hearing this. Do these people really trap the innocent people this way? Are such people active only in your part of the place?

Lapaka- means one who will catch hold of you. Just enter the city and the 'lapaka' will corner you and accompany you to a hotel, handicraft shop, tourist places. The 'lapaka' is one working for hotels, handicraft shops, tourist guides. He is the first to approach a tourist at railway station or bus stand. This term is coined from the Hindi word 'lapakana'- which means quickly catching some thing. The lapakas quickly and smartly approach the tourists at the earliest. They get commission from hotels, handicraft shops, taxis, tourist buses.

If they are getting paid through commission, then I don't see anything wrong in that. After all, they will do it as it is a livelyhood for them. But the vice that comes out of that is very dangerous. And that needs to be dealt with carefully.

They don't satisfied with commission, indeed they hijeck tourists and if tourist don't follow or agree with tham they misbehave with them and some time hurt them. Every group of lapko has there area and another group cann't work in area of another group.

I have come across hundreds of such people during my visit to different places and even countered them such who had bad intentions. They start following right from airports, railway stations, bus stands, opposite hotels, tourists interest palaces and even you can find them in traveling along side you from nearby places just before such important places.

I can recall a a bitter experience here. I think it happened at Farakka barrage. I had to go by a ferry. The moment the ferry reached the shore, a big gang invaded the ferry and one of them snatched away my bag and ran away. I ran after him thinking that he was a thief. Some body consoled me, " don't worry they are Lapakas."
As he said, i found my bag snatcher standing at a distance with my bag. Of course he started commanding me to go by a taxi chosen by him and to a hotel chosen by the taxi driver. Then I snatched my bag from his hands and said, 'Get lost'.

I too would like to put in a similar incident, but in a different angle. In the college that I studied, there are many boys and girls from North East Indian states like Mizoram, Manipur, etc. Once a Mizo boy wanted to go to the railway station that is only 4KMs from the college and he boarded a rickshaw. But the rickshaw kept passing time and making him move around with him, The rickshaw driver wouldn't let him get down and didn't take him to the station either. He was literally crying.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.