Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today there was a very funny tweet which said that people of India would be caught between Tragedian Modi and Comedian Rahul, you can take your pick LOL :cheer:

In U.P., people are caught more between Samajvadi Party) Muylayam singh Yadav and Bahujan samaj Party (Maya vati). Congress (Rahul or 'who') and BJP (Modi) are laggards. Same is position in many other states.

It is the same in Tamilnadu where they have either Jayalalitha or Karunanidhi both equally bad where corrupt practices are concerned.The good thing is that Jayalalitha is now concentarting on giving good governance...If we had a better alternative at the center I am sure that many people would have chosen that...

Actually we vote for members of parliament also the same way as we do for MLAs. Thus in U.P. there is contest between BSP and SP. In West Bengal, this will be between Trinmool and CPI(M). In Meghalaya, this will be between various local parties and Congress. In many states the contest will be between Congress and some regional party- BJP and Modi being nowhere in sight. It is Congress Versus BJP in a few states only.

In Odisha, it will be BJD, and this party said they have no problem with Modi, I think, what BJP had done after separation from Nitish Kumar, whose party is time and again playing the role of opposition by stopping Modi's advance, it is a risk move by BJP, with risk high gain and high losses attaches, this election will be an interesting one, on 19 th in Odisha there will be local body elections, and this will give mood of people of Odisha, as here both assembly and national election on same dates. As Arun Jaitley in his interview to media says, it is the workers of BJP who win for them and who lose them, workers of BJP wants him.

As per news reports Yeddurapa will merge his newly formed party into BJP, this can give added advantage to BJP, I am an outside from Karnataka, as I read from news analysis, I feel, election is all about consolidation of castes and strict watch on electoral process. Definitely, other major political parties should announce their probable PM candidate.

I sincerely hope that Yediturappa is kept out since he is the one who brought down the BJP government in Karnataka....Even if they do decide they should have the sense not to play into his hands because he is very crafty and is an expert at looking after his personal interests...

No wonder he is a politician. But I guess, he will play an important role in BJP's victory in the next general elections if things settle down on a positive note between him and the BJP.
Today there was a very funny tweet which said that people of India would be caught between Tragedian Modi and Comedian Rahul, you can take your pick LOL :cheer:

In U.P., people are caught more between Samajvadi Party) Muylayam singh Yadav and Bahujan samaj Party (Maya vati). Congress (Rahul or 'who') and BJP (Modi) are laggards. Same is position in many other states.

It is the same in Tamilnadu where they have either Jayalalitha or Karunanidhi both equally bad where corrupt practices are concerned.The good thing is that Jayalalitha is now concentarting on giving good governance...If we had a better alternative at the center I am sure that many people would have chosen that...

Actually we vote for members of parliament also the same way as we do for MLAs. Thus in U.P. there is contest between BSP and SP. In West Bengal, this will be between Trinmool and CPI(M). In Meghalaya, this will be between various local parties and Congress. In many states the contest will be between Congress and some regional party- BJP and Modi being nowhere in sight. It is Congress Versus BJP in a few states only.

It is not right to vote in parliament election like assembly election. Issues are differ of both election. it is right that contest in BJP and congress, but some person vote BJP because they wants to see Modi as PM. In last election congress declared that Man Mohan Singh is candidate of congress. Some voter were vote congress only for Man Mohan Singh.

But he disappointed them turning out a MON MOHAN SINGH, (Mon stands for keeping mum) or MUM MOHAN SINGH.

You could also call him Maun mohan singh ! LOL ,,... :cheer: He opens his mouth only to praise Rahul Gandhi, nothing else seems to matter to him...

Sunil you are right he disappointed Indians. Indeed he is not a politicians he is economist. He don't know tricks of politics. For this reason he did not fight election because he know that he cann't win. Flattering of Gandhi family is religion of every congress man. So Manmohan Singh is also doing it. He is clumsy politician.

In Odisha, it will be BJD, and this party said they have no problem with Modi, I think, what BJP had done after separation from Nitish Kumar, whose party is time and again playing the role of opposition by stopping Modi's advance, it is a risk move by BJP, with risk high gain and high losses attaches, this election will be an interesting one, on 19 th in Odisha there will be local body elections, and this will give mood of people of Odisha, as here both assembly and national election on same dates. As Arun Jaitley in his interview to media says, it is the workers of BJP who win for them and who lose them, workers of BJP wants him.

As per news reports Yeddurapa will merge his newly formed party into BJP, this can give added advantage to BJP, I am an outside from Karnataka, as I read from news analysis, I feel, election is all about consolidation of castes and strict watch on electoral process. Definitely, other major political parties should announce their probable PM candidate.

I sincerely hope that Yediturappa is kept out since he is the one who brought down the BJP government in Karnataka....Even if they do decide they should have the sense not to play into his hands because he is very crafty and is an expert at looking after his personal interests...

No wonder he is a politician. But I guess, he will play an important role in BJP's victory in the next general elections if things settle down on a positive note between him and the BJP.

I very much doubt that..Yediyurappa started out as a good leader doing all the right things but was far too greedy and ambitious to bringup his entire family and clan and all of them have been now named in the disproportionate wealth cases....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I very much doubt that..Yediyurappa started out as a good leader doing all the right things but was far too greedy and ambitious to bringup his entire family and clan and all of them have been now named in the disproportionate wealth cases....

I too feel stunned that BJP is looking at this option. But it is equally true that you are left with the scenario of being friendless when there are hardly any politicians who are unlike Yedurirappa in India. As for BJP it has made a mockery of its once professed 'Value-based' politics!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Political parties have accepted 'greed and everything is fair in politics as their Mantra' and proving themselves one up to stay ahead of others.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is not right to vote in parliament election like assembly election. Issues are differ of both election. it is right that contest in BJP and congress, but some person vote BJP because they wants to see Modi as PM. In last election congress declared that Man Mohan Singh is candidate of congress. Some voter were vote congress only for Man Mohan Singh.

But he disappointed them turning out a MON MOHAN SINGH, (Mon stands for keeping mum) or MUM MOHAN SINGH.

You could also call him Maun mohan singh ! LOL ,,... :cheer: He opens his mouth only to praise Rahul Gandhi, nothing else seems to matter to him...

Some wise men do not want to expose their ignorance by opening their mouths or some fools do not open their mouth to hide their foolishness.

Some wise men do not want to expose their ignorance by opening their mouths or some fools do not open their mouth to hide their foolishness.

I agree, Man Mohan Singh Singh may lack knowledge of politics to open his mouth.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Political parties have accepted 'greed and everything is fair in politics as their Mantra' and proving themselves one up to stay ahead of others.

Politics is a cruel game where there is no excuse and no pity is shown to anynoe. There are many examples where people have stuck to things for pure selfish purposes.
Narendra Modi has recently been announced as PM candiate by his party, BJP. He is doing achievements in Gujarat as a Chief Minister. But I don't think he is a suotable candiate for PM. Secularism plays a vital role in out country.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Narendra Modi has recently been announed as PM candiate by his party, BJP. He is doing achievements in Gujarat as a Chief Minister. But I don't think he is a suotable candiate for PM. Secularism plays a vital role in out country.

If BJP wins election, they can have any one as their leader. Modi or some one else does not matter. The question is whether you like BJP or not. BJP considers that Modi is their most capable leader and hence they selected him. They have right to choose any one as their leader. This is the internal issue of BJP.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.