Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Modi may be preferred individually but there is no direct election for P.M. Consequently, you will be voting for M.P. in your constituency on various considerations. This is just an intent of BJP to nominate Modi as P.M. in the case of BJP getting opportunity to form a government. There are now only two allies- Akali Dal and shiva sena. Most other probable lies may not accept BJP under Modi's leadership. It appears that Modi is elevated only for polarizing of votes on communal lines but ultimately the PM candidate may be some one acceptable to most probable allies. Sushma Swaraj may be ultimately elevated as PM in the event of BJP getting opportunity to form govt. with allies.

Very good morning sir, this is 7-53 in the morning here, I am not sure that BJP will change its PM candidate if they manage to reach to majority because change in candidature will be no more a need. The first and foremost requirement of the party is enough seats. Thanks. As for polarization is concerned, that is a part and parcel of all the parties this way or that way. All Parties are dividing public in their own interests.

Any body can say that these exercises of projecting a candidate as a PM candidate for their respective parties is an exercise to build up their vote banks. No party will project a candidate just for publicity sake. Its true that Modi is gaining popularity presently not because of his abilities, but because of the inabilities of the UPA in all spheres. Modi has to strengthen the party in the south.If he cannot, its another coalition at the center in the ensuing elections.

To me, Modi looks reliable and sound and at least not corrupt. The best candidate for fulfilling the expectations of public is the one who is not corrupt and can lead nation getting rid of cancer of corruption that is obviously the gift of this nation by the current ruling party .For me even if a monkey can give us a corruption free nation's guarantee, he will make the best PM.

That's true. I too like Modi. Now his immediate task should be south, where BJP is non existent.

That's rightly pointed out. But did you hear what Advani said? He said that Modi should quit as Gajarat CM and need to spend more time in Delhi...........
Modi may be preferred individually but there is no direct election for P.M. Consequently, you will be voting for M.P. in your constituency on various considerations. This is just an intent of BJP to nominate Modi as P.M. in the case of BJP getting opportunity to form a government. There are now only two allies- Akali Dal and shiva sena. Most other probable lies may not accept BJP under Modi's leadership. It appears that Modi is elevated only for polarizing of votes on communal lines but ultimately the PM candidate may be some one acceptable to most probable allies. Sushma Swaraj may be ultimately elevated as PM in the event of BJP getting opportunity to form govt. with allies.

Very good morning sir, this is 7-53 in the morning here, I am not sure that BJP will change its PM candidate if they manage to reach to majority because change in candidature will be no more a need. The first and foremost requirement of the party is enough seats. Thanks. As for polarization is concerned, that is a part and parcel of all the parties this way or that way. All Parties are dividing public in their own interests.

This is a matter of ground reality. If BJP alone or even BJP + Shiva Sena + Akali Dal get majority of their own, they may have anyone as PM. Modi may be. But this is not realistic. They will need more allies and Modi cannot be consensus candidate. In that case, they will have no alternative but to change leader or sit in opposition. Sympathy and personal views differ from reality. If euphortia alone mattered, BJP would get 400 seats by itself though they cannot even contest so many. They talk of 'Kashmir to Kanya Kumari' but ironically BJP exists neither in Kashmir nor in Kanya Kumari.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Any body can say that these exercises of projecting a candidate as a PM candidate for their respective parties is an exercise to build up their vote banks. No party will project a candidate just for publicity sake. Its true that Modi is gaining popularity presently not because of his abilities, but because of the inabilities of the UPA in all spheres. Modi has to strengthen the party in the south.If he cannot, its another coalition at the center in the ensuing elections.

To me, Modi looks reliable and sound and at least not corrupt. The best candidate for fulfilling the expectations of public is the one who is not corrupt and can lead nation getting rid of cancer of corruption that is obviously the gift of this nation by the current ruling party .For me even if a monkey can give us a corruption free nation's guarantee, he will make the best PM.

That's true. I too like Modi. Now his immediate task should be south, where BJP is non existent.

That's rightly pointed out. But did you hear what Advani said? He said that Modi should quit as Gajarat CM and need to spend more time in Delhi...........

You mean that Modi quits Gujarat even before winning Delhi! Will this not be a big gamble? .

You mean that Modi quits Gujarat even before winning Delhi! Will this not be a big gamble? .

Probably Advani is looking for that vacant seat if Modi quits :whistle: After all he too belongs to BJP and Gujarat.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not think Modi is communal, it is so called secular media getting their livelihood through so called Modi bashing. Riots are there in the 60 years of India, still what is astonishing the so called secular media and personalities are blaming everything Modi for this. BJP has to win all by themselves then they can think of expanding, I do not think people will vote who is secular and who is communal, people will vote for economic and security reasons.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

It is said for BJP that its cadre win elections for them and lose elections for them, as Jaitley rightly pointed out, it is the grass root cadre's demand for Modi, he feels it will give them real impetus to work for their party.

It is said for BJP that its cadre win elections for them and lose elections for them, as Jaitley rightly pointed out, it is the grass root cadre's demand for Modi, he feels it will give them real impetus to work for their party.

Please refrain from two posts in a row, you have option to edit your post if you have something to add.

Yes I agree with you that Modi is not communal and if he is one, no politician can survive from a similar charges. Every one is doing same for personal gains but it is easy to blame who is not as retaliating or trusts in peace. Let the people decide, who is what in coming elections.

Thank you said by: shadow

Please refrain from two posts in a row, you have option to edit your post if you have something to add.

Yes I agree with you that Modi is not communal and if he is one, no politician can survive from a similar charges. Every one is doing same for personal gains but it is easy to blame who is not as retaliating or trusts in peace. Let the people decide, who is what in coming elections.
thanks, I will be in future, where is the delete button so that I could delete that post and combine into one post?

thanks, I will be in future, where is the delete button so that I could delete that post and combine into one post?

There is no delete button for you, but it is all right, you can take care next time. Thank you.

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
I do not think Modi is communal, it is so called secular media getting their livelihood through so called Modi bashing. Riots are there in the 60 years of India, still what is astonishing the so called secular media and personalities are blaming everything Modi for this. BJP has to win all by themselves then they can think of expanding, I do not think people will vote who is secular and who is communal, people will vote for economic and security reasons.

I agree. Modi cannot be single out as a communal or fascist. Actually it is the whole organization- Rashtriya swayam Sewak sangh that has the fascist aggressive Hindutva ideology. Modi or some one else makes no difference.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.