Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This has no proove and I think this is media created. Manmohan is a great man and intelligent also. If this was true then sure he would give a comment.

The number of occassions when our PM has actually spoken can be counted on our finger tips, so it is highly unlikely that our supposedly intelligent PM will say anything on this matter ! He has again been taken for a ride by The Family with all his intelligence ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
This has no proove and I think this is media created. Manmohan is a great man and intelligent also. If this was true then sure he would give a comment.

The number of occassions when our PM has actually spoken can be counted on our finger tips, so it is highly unlikely that our supposedly intelligent PM will say anything on this matter ! He has again been taken for a ride by The Family with all his intelligence ...

If only he spoke out more often and on appropriate occasions, then we would have been in a better position!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.