Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Once again Sharif has shown his true worth, which is not much. Whatever hostilities two countries may have with each other, but the heads of the states must behave in a dignified and respectful manner, that too when they are in a third nation! Really immature and ridiculous statement! This also proves that as a country too, Pakistan does not deserve to be given special treatment or respect! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, shadow
Prime ministers of India and Pakistan have met. Indian P.M. has stressed on the need to check terrorism from Pakistan soil.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/feWvRsDvOjtme6Hi2BDkxJ/Manmohan-Singh-set-to-meet-Nawaz-Sharif-in-New-York.html

This is yet another eye wash and nothing is going to come out of it .....It also exposes our weakness to the whole world and make us laughing stocks ! The way UPA has handled foreign affairs is deplorable and Pakistan issue has never been as bad as it is now with them coming into the country ( J&K) and killing soldiers on our land...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Prime ministers of India and Pakistan have met. Indian P.M. has stressed on the need to check terrorism from Pakistan soil.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/feWvRsDvOjtme6Hi2BDkxJ/Manmohan-Singh-set-to-meet-Nawaz-Sharif-in-New-York.html

This is yet another eye wash and nothing is going to come out of it .....It also exposes our weakness to the whole world and make us laughing stocks ! The way UPA has handled foreign affairs is deplorable and Pakistan issue has never been as bad as it is now with them coming into the country ( J&K) and killing soldiers on our land...

The best way to countries like Pakistan to ignore them totally and give them a good lesson in place of giving them any equal treatment or letting them feel that they deserve any respect.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow
Pakistan has no other option because they know only one way to make her public happy - Hate India.

The best way to countries like Pakistan to ignore them totally and give them a good lesson in place of giving them any equal treatment or letting them feel that they deserve any respect.
This shows the mindset of neighboring country, the so called superiority complex, though a popper country, I am still not able to comprehend why government is wondering and searching for occasions to meet them, is it a vote bank politics, do some communities vote in favor of when government talks to western neighbor. It is useless, they will not change, as I have observed whenever there is talk, there is surge on attacks on Indian soldiers, all these will not give rich dividends, Pakistan country head insulting Ours PM in front of Barkha Dutt, and the experienced reporters should back track from there and boycott his meeting. It is time to restore respect,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Pakistan has no other option because they know only one way to make her public happy - Hate India.

But common people like us who really make up the population of that country do not hate Indians, all this Indo-Pak conflicts that we are seeing for so many decades happens to benefit select few in the power, political as well as military and for their personal gains want to keep this conflict alive. Therefore they catch hold of poor young boys like Kasab and brain wash them into thinking how bad and cruel India is for their religion and country. But majority of Pakistanis do not want such enmity. Many Indians who have had the opportunity to visit the interiors of Pakistan and interact with common people swear by the respect and admiration those people have for Indians!

But common people like us who really make up the population of that country do not hate Indians, all this Indo-Pak conflicts that we are seeing for so many decades happens to benefit select few in the power, political as well as military and for their personal gains want to keep this conflict alive. Therefore they catch hold of poor young boys like Kasab and brain wash them into thinking how bad and cruel India is for their religion and country. But majority of Pakistanis do not want such enmity. Many Indians who have had the opportunity to visit the interiors of Pakistan and interact with common people swear by the respect and admiration those people have for Indians!

In fact, religion is the villain for every trouble. Pakistan was created on basis of religion and the conflicts also arise mainly from religious hatred.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In fact, religion is the villain for every trouble. Pakistan was created on basis of religion and the conflicts also arise mainly from religious hatred.

But who fuels these religious conflicts? Not me or you but the ones in power. During all the conflicts and riots that have happened in India, the fights were between these two communities who were living in segregated areas away from each other because they could easily be misled by politicians. But fights were never between the families of different communities who stayed close to each other, they stood by and helped each other and on occasions protected them from rioters of their own communities! This is what we need to understand! At a very basic level, no one wants such conflicts.

But who fuels these religious conflicts? Not me or you but the ones in power. During all the conflicts and riots that have happened in India, the fights were between these two communities who were living in segregated areas away from each other because they could easily be misled by politicians. But fights were never between the families of different communities who stayed close to each other, they stood by and helped each other and on occasions protected them from rioters of their own communities! This is what we need to understand! At a very basic level, no one wants such conflicts.

Of course, politicians benefit from religious conflicts. But these conflicts are already in peoples' mind. There is excessive explosive in shape of religious hatred in peoples' mind. Religion is to blame. Politicians merely ignite this explosive for their benefit.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Of course, politicians benefit from religious conflicts. But these conflicts are already in peoples' mind. There is excessive explosive in shape of religious hatred in peoples' mind. Religion is to blame. Politicians merely ignite this explosive for their benefit.

I beg to differ with you. It's not a fact that religious conflicts and hatred are already there in the people's mind. This side of Vindhya especially in my state Muslim festivals like Muharram and Bakrid are celebrated equally by Hindus and Muslims with fervor. And no politician will dare to create such differences. If he dares, he will invite the wrath of both the communities.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.