Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the politicians are living in a make belief world of their own and a fools paradise, totally cut off from ground reality, they see only what and how things benefit them immediately and nothing else...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most of the politicians are living in a make belief world of their own and a fools paradise, totally cut off from ground reality, they see only what and how things benefit them immediately and nothing else...

To be truthful, they insulate themselves from such things and the ground reality by using layers of money accumulated over their tenure and develop a thick skin which does not affect or move them in any situation.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Why won't Modi comment? He will certainly take political advantage of the situation. But whatever Sharif said, wasn't behaving of a head of a nation. These remarks will certainly not be taken in good value with those rationally thinking people, irrespective of whom it is said about.
Why won't Modi comment? He will certainly take political advantage of the situation. But whatever Sharif said, wasn't behaving of a head of a nation. These remarks will certainly not be taken in good value with those rationally thinking people, irrespective of whom it is said about.
Just confused to the state of politics, where Pakistan being a poor and popper country he is showing fingers and criticizing Honorable PM and using some confused words, I think, Modi highlighted and that is why they have to retracts from their phonetics, Modi showed statesmanship in uplifting the respect of PM as he is PM for all Indians, not for a particular coalition government and when Pak PM use objectionable semantics against our PM a true nationalist like MOdi would raise it to restore pride of country, in the interview with Barkha Dutt , Salman Khurshid, not denied that this term was not used, though Barkha Dutt tried hard to clear the situation that she has not listened to this term while meeting with Pak PM, there is something more to it that it is revealed.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Modi may comment anything but he will lose credibility if he relies on rumors, half truths and unsubstantiated reports.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Just confused to the state of politics, where Pakistan being a poor and popper country he is showing fingers and criticizing Honorable PM and using some confused words, I think, Modi highlighted and that is why they have to retracts from their phonetics, Modi showed statesmanship in uplifting the respect of PM as he is PM for all Indians, not for a particular coalition government and when Pak PM use objectionable semantics against our PM a true nationalist like MOdi would raise it to restore pride of country, in the interview with Barkha Dutt , Salman Khurshid, not denied that this term was not used, though Barkha Dutt tried hard to clear the situation that she has not listened to this term while meeting with Pak PM, there is something more to it that it is revealed.

Why Modi showed statesmanship and uplifted the respect of PM is because, if he happens to speak the other way round about a PM of India and in case he becomes one tomorrow, others will also have the same thing to say against him. That's all politics and these people think very hard when talking.
Now every matter is clear for every one to see. We now know who is right and who is wrong. From now on whatever will be discussed will be according to our party lines and affiliation.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is there anything wrong in Indian PM talking about terrorism from Pakistan with american President. Pakistan based terrorism is an international issue that needs attention of world community. But the Pakistan PM remarked that his Indian counterpart was behaving like a village woman. Modi has also commented on this saying that if the PM is not respected in own country, how others will respect him.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/feWvRsDvOjtme6Hi2BDkxJ/Manmohan-Singh-set-to-meet-Nawaz-Sharif-in-New-York.html

http://zeenews.india.com/news/delhi/nawaz-sharif-insulted-pm-as-he-lost-respect-within-congress-narendra-modi_880007.html

Prime Minister of Pakistan remarked that our Prime Minsiter Dr. Manmohan Singh behaves like a village women which is being storngly codemned by all the parties. Similarly our PM has told American President Obama that Our country suffered by poverty.

Modi has exaggerated and dramatized the events. Pak P. M. has denied the allegation of saying anything derogatory. Manmohan Singh has also not said anything wrong either to U.S. President or Pak P.M. Modi is behaving like bull in china shop.

Manmohan singh hardly speaks and one cannot expect him to say anything on this matter and Pak Pm's words are even more suspect...I saw in the news one of the pak envoy admitting that Nawaz sharief indeed said that Manmohan singh runs to Obama with all his troubles like a village woman..They are hushing it up now ! when that is the case what is wrong with Modi coming out openly with it ?Havent we had enough of hide and seek played by Congress ?

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/foreign-relations/54583-nawaz-sharif-called-manmohan-dehati-aurat-says-pak-scribe.html

Nawaz Sharief forgot that he also run to Clinton, President of USA in 1999, to save his nose after defeat in Kargil war.

Politicians are blessed with a poor memory besides Pakistan's survival depends on statements like these.

Anyway you look at Pak, its out and out is a rogue nation. Its a thorn. It should be picked and crushed ruthlessly beneath the feet.
This has no proove and I think this is media created. Manmohan is a great man and intelligent also. If this was true then sure he would give a comment.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This has no proove and I think this is media created. Manmohan is a great man and intelligent also. If this was true then sure he would give a comment.

We cannot deny that such a thing did not happen, to do so would be to deny truth. Agreed Manmohan Singh is an intelligent person, but not a smart person and he is known for keeping mum when he should be firmly saying something! So let us not deny the facts!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.