The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's now less than 12 hours and things are getting pretty fast in these areas. Everyone wants to get safe and also save thier belongings.[/quote

Now it touch Andhra Pradesh, Pray to god.

The cyclone crossed the shore at Gopalpur in Odisha. Not Andhra Pradesh at 6. 25 Pm today.

News channel saying it that cyclone touch shore of AP

I'm in AP.. Even the American weather report said that the cyclone touched the coast at Gopalpur in Odisha at 6.25 Pm today.

Both news are correct. cyclone has hit at both places including Paradeep , it has effected nearby places as well with different intensity.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's now less than 12 hours and things are getting pretty fast in these areas. Everyone wants to get safe and also save thier belongings.[/quote

The cyclone crossed the shore at Gopalpur in Odisha. Not Andhra Pradesh at 6. 25 Pm today.

I'm in AP.. Even the American weather report said that the cyclone touched the coast at Gopalpur in Odisha at 6.25 Pm today.

Both news are correct. cyclone has hit at both places including Paradeep , it has effected nearby places as well with different intensity.

Sorry they are different. A cyclone crosses the coast at only one place. And in this case it was Gopalpur in Odisha. While its affect may be on more than one place. They were Kalingapatnam in AP and Paradeep and Gopalapuram in Odisha. The later is known as 'Hitting ". While the former which is more important and dangerous is known as "Crossing" in weather terminology.

Sorry they are different. A cyclone crosses the coast at only one place. And in this case it was Gopalpur in Odisha. While its affect may be on more than one place. They were Kalingapatnam in AP and Paradeep and Gopalapuram in Odisha. The later is known as 'Hitting ". While the former which is more important and dangerous is known as "Crossing" in weather terminology.

Okay, So I know nothing about weather terminology, for me the area affected is what matters. By the way what I read or see from different sources, these were the places which were being evacuated.

Okay, So I know nothing about weather terminology, for me the area affected is what matters. By the way what I read or see from different sources, these were the places which were being evacuated.

It's ok dear Sunil. Because I have been often hearing these terms, I came to know about these terms. I beg your pardon if I caused you pain. Yes , these were the areas from which lot of evacuation took place.

It's ok dear Sunil. Because I have been often hearing these terms, I came to know about these terms. I beg your pardon if I caused you pain. Yes , these were the areas from which lot of evacuation took place.

No worries bigbro, I have only admitted my mistake, I am glad everything passed peacefully. Damage to property was there but loss of lives was minimum.

No worries bigbro, I have only admitted my mistake, I am glad everything passed peacefully. Damage to property was there but loss of lives was minimum.

That's magnanimous on your part. I must admit you have quite big heart as big an Australian island. Jokes apart, my hearty appreciations to your magnanimity.
Good to hear that it got weaken now.. And most of the people are safe now.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I lived in the real scene of Cyclone affected area. I had undergone the trauma for 2 full days. All is well here now.

I lived in the real scene of Cyclone affected area. I had undergone the trauma for 2 full days. All is well here now.

Ohh.. Happy to hear that all is well there. I have seen that cyclone size on internet and it was too big !!

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Ohh.. Happy to hear that all is well there. I have seen that cyclone size on internet and it was too big !!

It was expected by the weather experts that it would cause more havoc than the cyclone Katrina that shook America in 2005. Thank god. we survived with little damage.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.