The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The cyclone is nature's fury. There are some Dos and don'ts to face the crisis.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/dos-and-don-ts-during-a-cyclone-110301943.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The cyclone is nature's fury. There are some Dos and don'ts to face the crisis.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/dos-and-don-ts-during-a-cyclone-110301943.html

Yes, the crisis management teams are already here propagating all the precautions since yesterday. Of course I stocked enough ready to eat food in case power goes off. Made ready enough kerosine,candles .
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
It is only 400km away, heavy rain from 5.25 pm , 11th October at Puri, there are some electricity problems, met deptt of India saying it would be 220 to 230 km wind on other hand US Navy met deptt, saying it would be over 300km per hours of wind, expected to cross here starting from evening.

If possible, keep us updated on the developments in your place. 400KMs is nothing compared to the cyclone. I hope you take care :)
It is only 400km away, heavy rain from 5.25 pm , 11th October at Puri, there are some electricity problems, met deptt of India saying it would be 220 to 230 km wind on other hand US Navy met deptt, saying it would be over 300km per hours of wind, expected to cross here starting from evening.

If possible, keep us updated on the developments in your place. 400KMs is nothing compared to the cyclone. I hope you take care :)

Now its just 150 Km away from my place where I'm living. Its expected to cross the shore between 6 and 8 PM today. When it crosses the shore its likely to cause immense damage to the lives and property.

Now its just 150 Km away from my place where I'm living. Its expected to cross the shore between 6 and 8 PM today. When it crosses the shore its likely to cause immense damage to the lives and property.

Do you have any idea of duration it will take to cross away from your area. I mean once it hits your coasts, how long the storm would stay there?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Do you have any idea of duration it will take to cross away from your area. I mean once it hits your coasts, how long the storm would stay there?

Experts say once it crosses the shore its intensity will be weakened after 6 hours. But, the gales blow at a speed of 200 Km per hour and cause a rain as much as 25 cms in just a few minutes. So we have a testing time for another 30 hours after it crosses the shore.
It's now less than 12 hours and things are getting pretty fast in these areas. Everyone wants to get safe and also save thier belongings.[/quote

Now it touch Andhra Pradesh, Pray to god.
It's now less than 12 hours and things are getting pretty fast in these areas. Everyone wants to get safe and also save thier belongings.[/quote

The cyclone crossed the shore at Gopalpur in Odisha. Not Andhra Pradesh at 6. 25 Pm today.

The cyclone crossed the shore at Gopalpur in Odisha. Not Andhra Pradesh at 6. 25 Pm today.

News channel saying it that cyclone touch shore of AP

News channel saying it that cyclone touch shore of AP

I'm in AP.. Even the American weather report said that the cyclone touched the coast at Gopalpur in Odisha at 6.25 Pm today.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.