Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Aussies were never known to be polite and humble in the field or off the field. All big names of OZ cricket did something very objectionable at times.

And that is why they were the unfavorite champions. At least I never loved them. I do have respect for other champs - the way Darren Sammy led West Indies to victory in the last T20 WC. That player is indeed respectable. But I don't feel the same respect for Ponting and neither will I feel ever, no matter how much he has achieved.
Aussies were never known to be polite and humble in the field or off the field. All big names of OZ cricket did something very objectionable at times.

And that is why they were the unfavorite champions. At least I never loved them. I do have respect for other champs - the way Darren Sammy led West Indies to victory in the last T20 WC. That player is indeed respectable. But I don't feel the same respect for Ponting and neither will I feel ever, no matter how much he has achieved.
I liked Ausies,, I was there two years back for a year for professional commitments, and the way we work together to achieve the specific target and the way they work like die hard spirit, and the way they behave in office environment is fantastic, I like their attitude, anything but to win at any cost, in what so ever way, but what I do not like Ponitng even after retiring from cricket he continues to offend great cricketers, what is the worth of it.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I liked Ausies,, I was there two years back for a year for professional commitments, and the way we work together to achieve the specific target and the way they work like die hard spirit, and the way they behave in office environment is fantastic, I like their attitude, anything but to win at any cost, in what so ever way, but what I do not like Ponitng even after retiring from cricket he continues to offend great cricketers, what is the worth of it.

Having an attitude to 'Win at any cost' doesn't mean having unruly and a street fighter attitude. One can be polite and can achieve his desired goals. In this respect Ponting is a misfit in any game.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Having an attitude to 'Win at any cost' doesn't mean having unruly and a street fighter attitude. One can be polite and can achieve his desired goals. In this respect Ponting is a misfit in any game.
Ponting is misfit and how can he forget he lost all his glory of great captaincy and test and his career all playing against India, and for this he seemed to be suggesting that Sachin is the crust of problem for him and it is giving him sadistic pleasure. :sick:

Ponting is misfit and how can he forget he lost all his glory of great captaincy and test and his career all playing against India, and for this he seemed to be suggesting that Sachin is the crust of problem for him and it is giving him sadistic pleasure. :sick:

No amount of sadism on the part of Ponting will diminish a shade of Sachin's greatness.

No amount of sadism on the part of Ponting will diminish a shade of Sachin's greatness.
Ponting will remorse some day, when he will be alone and looking at the French window and try to ponder his past granules from the sea soil of thought, for the time he is flying with birds in his thoughts. :pinch:

Ponting will remorse some day, when he will be alone and looking at the French window and try to ponder his past granules from the sea soil of thought, for the time he is flying with birds in his thoughts. :pinch:

How Ponting will feel is not important to us. As Indians we all should be proud that this country has produced a great player like Sachin who could stand along with all time greats of the world

How Ponting will feel is not important to us. As Indians we all should be proud that this country has produced a great player like Sachin who could stand along with all time greats of the world
An Indian citizen by birth, it does hurt when some other prominent players keep on accusing a great day in and out. :silly:

I think the Aussies can never be role models. Great players there used to sledge - and they did it everywhere in the world - when things looked like going out of their hands. They used words to disturb the opposition and score one over them. Is this a sign of sportsmanship?

I think the Aussies can never be role models. Great players there used to sledge - and they did it everywhere in the world - when things looked like going out of their hands. They used words to disturb the opposition and score one over them. Is this a sign of sportsmanship?
Changing topic from cricket to soccer, in the last soccer world cup England was playing against Australia, as Australia soccer team began sledging and fowl play as they try in cricket, England retaliated and injured for of their players.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.