Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with sachin's selection but four from England are too many. They should have added Lara or Waugh in place of Grace.

I agree with you . Lara should have been included.
Brian Charles Lara should have been in the list, the problem is they are choosing from the players from 150 years of cricket, and Lara is no.3 batter means first down batsman, they have to choose between Sir Bradman, Sir Lara, and Ponting, all three are first down batter, and I think for this spot no one is comparable to Sir Don Bradman.

Ponting should not be considered as he is unruly both on and off the ground. Cricket is not Just throwing the ball and hitting the ball. Its well known as a Gentleman's game. Ponting is not a gentleman.
Ponting is trying hard mud slinging towards Sachin, and he is doing this in order to create a controversy and trying to sell his latest book and in it this story is there, if some one want to sell something then they try to bring Sachin in to it.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I agree with sachin's selection but four from England are too many. They should have added Lara or Waugh in place of Grace.

Brian Charles Lara should have been in the list, the problem is they are choosing from the players from 150 years of cricket, and Lara is no.3 batter means first down batsman, they have to choose between Sir Bradman, Sir Lara, and Ponting, all three are first down batter, and I think for this spot no one is comparable to Sir Don Bradman.

Ponting should not be considered as he is unruly both on and off the ground. Cricket is not Just throwing the ball and hitting the ball. Its well known as a Gentleman's game. Ponting is not a gentleman.
Ponting is trying hard mud slinging towards Sachin, and he is doing this in order to create a controversy and trying to sell his latest book and in it this story is there, if some one want to sell something then they try to bring Sachin in to it.

Yes, he brought the forgotten " monkey incident" recently. But be assured,entire world knows what's ponting.

Yes, he brought the forgotten " monkey incident" recently. But be assured,entire world knows what's ponting.
Ponting cheated the catch he grassed in the slips from there begins the so called monkey gate, which Ponting thought Harabhajan signed to Symonds about monkey a derivative towards Hispanics, Harbhajan and Sachin are batting together, in the questioning Sachin told judges that Harbhajan told "Teri Maa n ki" a sort of slang, instead of Monkey, both "Maa n ki" and "Moneky" are uttered same but different connotations. it is the clash and tussle of two civilizations.

Ponting cheated the catch he grassed in the slips from there begins the so called monkey gate, which Ponting thought Harabhajan signed to Symonds about monkey a derivative towards Hispanics, Harbhajan and Sachin are batting together, in the questioning Sachin told judges that Harbhajan told "Teri Maa n ki" a sort of slang, instead of Monkey, both "Maa n ki" and "Moneky" are uttered same but different connotations. it is the clash and tussle of two civilizations.

Yes i know all the details pertaining to this case. In this regard even Australian selectors warned Ponting for his ruffian attitude. Once, he raised the finger to indicate the batsman is out before the umpire.

Yes i know all the details pertaining to this case. In this regard even Australian selectors warned Ponting for his ruffian attitude. Once, he raised the finger to indicate the batsman is out before the umpire.
When Ponting points figure towards master blaster the other finger is pointed towards him, as he should have known this, it is sad state that such a great performer of cricket is not so humble beings and continue to criticize his contemporary batter. He is getting immense sadistic pleasure.

When Ponting points figure towards master blaster the other finger is pointed towards him, as he should have known this, it is sad state that such a great performer of cricket is not so humble beings and continue to criticize his contemporary batter. He is getting immense sadistic pleasure.

That's the reason he's kept out of Wisden Best team
Aussies were never known to be polite and humble in the field or off the field. All big names of OZ cricket did something very objectionable at times.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is related with their culture as years back most of criminals are kept in Australia and most of their descendants are still living there. Aggression and sledging are an important part of their gamesmanships

It is related with their culture as years back most of criminals are kept in Australia and most of their descendants are still living there. Aggression and sledging are an important part of their gamesmanships

In that case it is good for game of cricket that Americans do not play cricket otherwise they too belong to same category as you have mentioned about Aussies. They would make bigger game-man perhaps. That apart, I have yet to see more polite and adjusting people anywhere else compared to Australians.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Force India in Indian race will showcase the name of this great player in the formula one race, it is an honor for master blaster as he loves this sports.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.