Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All parties have to go by land of law and not by what AAP does or say. AAP has no significance outside Delhi. However, if AAP is elected in Delhi, this is welcome.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Rules are being bent backwards by the politicians day in and day out - we see that happening with everything whether it is incoming foreign funds or mayawatis bunglow. When it comes to smaller parties like AAP and middle class people rules are forced down...all the citizens are aware of this and the Congress party cannnot fool anyone...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All parties have to go by land of law and not by what AAP does or say. AAP has no significance outside Delhi. However, if AAP is elected in Delhi, this is welcome.

I don't think significance has any issue here but rules of the land, let's all see how the rules are described in this particular case. Let the court decide if AAP stands on a wrong end.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think significance has any issue here but rules of the land, let's all see how the rules are described in this particular case. Let the court decide if AAP stands on a wrong end.

I don't think that AAP is intentionally wrong. There could be some lapse technically and if understood, note can be kept for rectification in future. It is good that the Delhi people have some one other than the two big parties. Kejriwal and his party should also get a chance to practically participate in administration as a departure from mere criticism of all and sundry.

No we should not play it down, if any party has gone against rules then we should know it clearly so that no further mistakes committed in future although I am not a party in this case since I paid to an Indian account through an Indian bank through legal method.

No we should not play it down, if any party has gone against rules then we should know it clearly so that no further mistakes committed in future although I am not a party in this case since I paid to an Indian account through an Indian bank through legal method.

Mostly we do legally. Even when there is some deviation, the transactions are small and so there is not much issue. This is different with politicians and even with celebrities. what they do come to limelight easily. In due course we shall know about irregularities if any by Kejriwal's party. I don't play down these but there is some difference between corruption and dishonesty on one hand and innocent mistakes and irregularities on the other. I remember that during my service the audit objections were in two categories- one of fraud and others of mere procedure. For procedural lapse, it suffices to note for future guidance.

Mostly we do legally. Even when there is some deviation, the transactions are small and so there is not much issue. This is different with politicians and even with celebrities. what they do come to limelight easily. In due course we shall know about irregularities if any by Kejriwal's party. I don't play down these but there is some difference between corruption and dishonesty on one hand and innocent mistakes and irregularities on the other. I remember that during my service the audit objections were in two categories- one of fraud and others of mere procedure. For procedural lapse, it suffices to note for future guidance.

But the way big fish is trying to eat small fish is ridiculous. What people paid in 5-10-20$ is being shouted upon but they do not see or say a word about millions of $$$ coming from foreign companies through there Indian subsidiaries is kept with in 51% and 49% methods. And both big parties are involved in such transactions.

I was reading about a news item whre one of the close associates of Rajjev Gandhi has written that rajeev Gandhi wanted the kickbacks received from the Bofors deal to be pooled into the party fund, will someone probe that now ? Congress paty as everyone knows is pathetc where its double standards are concerned...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was reading about a news item whre one of the close associates of Rajjev Gandhi has written that rajeev Gandhi wanted the kickbacks received from the Bofors deal to be pooled into the party fund, will someone probe that now ? Congress paty as everyone knows is pathetc where its double standards are concerned...

And the funniest part is a congress spokesman said that Rajiv is not here to prove his innocence in Bofors affair.

And the funniest part is a congress spokesman said that Rajiv is not here to prove his innocence in Bofors affair.

But the records are there and others who are involved in it are there .....When it is their turn they have many excuses but will go all out to crucify a beginner like kejriwala because they perceive some threat from him...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.