Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is one of the most daring act on the part of the oldest political parties of the country which has too many skeletons in its cupboard on this score. Perhaps, the only good thing we can expect is the pot would be forced to explain as to why its so black!!!

From what I have seen the Congress party is an expert at handling such issues by staying mum like they did with Bofors and in the recent times about Vadra...

Congress and BJP are both experts in collecting funds from corporate as well abroad. They do everything 'lawfully' . There are many 'experts' in society as well who do not fear to commit any crime as they are expert in litigation. Ordinary folk fears to do even simple things that may annoy the bullies.

There is understanding between the big major parties to fool people turn by turn.

I agree, all the major parties other than BJP and Congress too have collectred vast amounts of money...Cash donations may never be accounted for ! Even parties like BSP and Samajwadi party too have amassed a lot...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is one of the most daring act on the part of the oldest political parties of the country which has too many skeletons in its cupboard on this score. Perhaps, the only good thing we can expect is the pot would be forced to explain as to why its so black!!!

From what I have seen the Congress party is an expert at handling such issues by staying mum like they did with Bofors and in the recent times about Vadra...

Congress and BJP are both experts in collecting funds from corporate as well abroad. They do everything 'lawfully' . There are many 'experts' in society as well who do not fear to commit any crime as they are expert in litigation. Ordinary folk fears to do even simple things that may annoy the bullies.

There is understanding between the big major parties to fool people turn by turn.

You are bang on! I always suspect such an understanding and the reactions of both these big parties is one of fun. Their attitude towards any fledgling political party is one of ' You upstart!why spoil our party on a game of which we are the consummate masters' !!!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
In simple words I will say it is politics and no one knows what will be the result at the last movement.
Best time to discuss or criticize each other is during election time publicly.
Everything is fare in politics, but it should be according to people's wish not what the politicians wants to project.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Everything is fare in politics, but it should be according to people's wish not what the politicians wants to project.

People's wish will prevail only if they assert themselves by vote power.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think people use their vote power but the country is so big and election system so bad that people can never make any change in the system There is no role of people due to its fundamental construction that it always will be the politician who will take the advantage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think people use their vote power but the country is so big and election system so bad that people can never make any change in the system There is no role of people due to its fundamental construction that it always will be the politician who will take the advantage.

It is rightly said that people get the govt. they deserve. In fact, we are not yet a nation in true sense. For some, this is Hindu nation. For many, regional chauvinism is all that matters. Then there is caste politics. In view of many diversities and no real unity, the voting pattern changes. People play their role but there is no unity of though and action in the whole country. There is nothing so wrong with election system. We have adult franchise. whatever procedural changes you make in voting system, the voters are same.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In simple words I will say it is politics and no one knows what will be the result at the last movement.
Best time to discuss or criticize each other is during election time publicly.

Day by day the allegations and counter allegations are becoming far more serious and people are unable to understand what is right and what is not,..when there is no transparency in a political system this is what happens !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.