Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was reading about a news item whre one of the close associates of Rajjev Gandhi has written that rajeev Gandhi wanted the kickbacks received from the Bofors deal to be pooled into the party fund, will someone probe that now ? Congress paty as everyone knows is pathetc where its double standards are concerned...

And the funniest part is a congress spokesman said that Rajiv is not here to prove his innocence in Bofors affair.

But the records are there and others who are involved in it are there .....When it is their turn they have many excuses but will go all out to crucify a beginner like kejriwala because they perceive some threat from him...

Of course the records are there. Here I wanted to show the foolishness of the spokes person. As for the records i have my own doubts. They might have taken the same exit through which Coalgate files walked away.
No we should not play it down, if any party has gone against rules then we should know it clearly so that no further mistakes committed in future although I am not a party in this case since I paid to an Indian account through an Indian bank through legal method.

Mostly we do legally. Even when there is some deviation, the transactions are small and so there is not much issue. This is different with politicians and even with celebrities. what they do come to limelight easily. In due course we shall know about irregularities if any by Kejriwal's party. I don't play down these but there is some difference between corruption and dishonesty on one hand and innocent mistakes and irregularities on the other. I remember that during my service the audit objections were in two categories- one of fraud and others of mere procedure. For procedural lapse, it suffices to note for future guidance.

But the way big fish is trying to eat small fish is ridiculous. What people paid in 5-10-20$ is being shouted upon but they do not see or say a word about millions of $$$ coming from foreign companies through there Indian subsidiaries is kept with in 51% and 49% methods. And both big parties are involved in such transactions.

Donation by Indian company even if subsidiary of foreign is not foreign fund. If this is rule and concerned parties take advantage, what can we do. Rule of law just means that you go by rule book. Big parties also function on big scale- BJP in a few states, Congress in whole country and AAP only in Delhi. So transactions also match with volume. How can you compare finance of Reliance group with that of street corner tea shop?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Noone is above the law but the law needs to be fair in its treatment of the citizens...The problem with our society is that well established parties get awy with murder while a new party struggling to get established faces a lot of difficulties! I tend to think that it is good to struggle and come up against odds instead of having it easy and then become cocky after success !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is one of the most daring act on the part of the oldest political parties of the country which has too many skeletons in its cupboard on this score. Perhaps, the only good thing we can expect is the pot would be forced to explain as to why its so black!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Noone is above the law but the law needs to be fair in its treatment of the citizens...The problem with our society is that well established parties get awy with murder while a new party struggling to get established faces a lot of difficulties! I tend to think that it is good to struggle and come up against odds instead of having it easy and then become cocky after success !

The new ones- in service, business, profession- anywhere need training and also there is period of probation in some cases. This is natural. You cannot blame the experienced driver if the novice meets with accident. Experience always benefits.

The new ones- in service, business, profession- anywhere need training and also there is period of probation in some cases. This is natural. You cannot blame the experienced driver if the novice meets with accident. Experience always benefits.

True but all other professionals have an age of retirement so that they do not commit mistakes but politics has no such age limit therefore they commit more mistakes. More experienced ones make more and more (this is limited to politics and money making)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

True but all other professionals have an age of retirement so that they do not commit mistakes but politics has no such age limit therefore they commit more mistakes. More experienced ones make more and more (this is limited to politics and money making)

There is retirement age for employees only. There is no such age for politicians but they have to seek mandate every five years. The voters can retire a politician at any age.

There is retirement age for employees only. There is no such age for politicians but they have to seek mandate every five years. The voters can retire a politician at any age.

Voter perhaps is the smallest piece of this big business, although he is supposed to be the maker but in fact he is begger in the end.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is one of the most daring act on the part of the oldest political parties of the country which has too many skeletons in its cupboard on this score. Perhaps, the only good thing we can expect is the pot would be forced to explain as to why its so black!!!

From what I have seen the Congress party is an expert at handling such issues by staying mum like they did with Bofors and in the recent times about Vadra...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

From what I have seen the Congress party is an expert at handling such issues by staying mum like they did with Bofors and in the recent times about Vadra...

Congress and BJP are both experts in collecting funds from corporate as well abroad. They do everything 'lawfully' . There are many 'experts' in society as well who do not fear to commit any crime as they are expert in litigation. Ordinary folk fears to do even simple things that may annoy the bullies.

There is understanding between the big major parties to fool people turn by turn.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.