Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I shall quote Kejriwal here - “Receiving funds from Indians who are holding Indian passports, even if they are abroad, is not illegal under the law,” Thanks God, I am safe from any legal action.
But all these transactions should be done prior to Govt. approval, otherwise some FERA or FEMA I am confuses between these two laws will apply, and that is what Govt. and premiere investigative agencies is investigating.

FERA has been replaced with FEMA. Now there is FEMA and not FERA.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
I shall quote Kejriwal here - “Receiving funds from Indians who are holding Indian passports, even if they are abroad, is not illegal under the law,” Thanks God, I am safe from any legal action.
But all these transactions should be done prior to Govt. approval, otherwise some FERA or FEMA I am confuses between these two laws will apply, and that is what Govt. and premiere investigative agencies is investigating.

Thanks, it is FEMA, and though one may question timing, but honorable court has asked for it on October, but the investigation is on right line.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Funds are 90% engulfed by the politicians and bureaucrats. Funds are not at all used properly for the development and welfare. Moreover inflation has changed people's attitude towards funding.
Technically the homes minister can order a proble if a PIL has been filed which is supposed to be the case here.....But we all know the reason behind this especially when the Congress,BJP ,BSP and Samajwadi parties receive hundreds of crores of unaccounted money , mosytly cah donations while compared to the few crores, which has all been account for, by Kejriwala...In a way it is good to have a probe since the nation will know thw truth either way !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks, it is FEMA, and though one may question timing, but honorable court has asked for it on October, but the investigation is on right line.

There is also Foreign currency regulation act, which has probably been violated. In fact, we need to get any money from abroad pnly through banking channel. Money received direct from abroad is Hawala, which is unlawful. Also being in possession of foreign currency above certain limit is unlawful. If you have foreign currency, this must be exchanged only through banks or authorized foreign exchange dealers and not otherwise. It appears that 'AAP' is involved in these irregularities. 'AAP' has also charged other parties with getting funds from 'Vedanta' which is foreign. But in fact, though foreign, Vedanta has an Indian subsidiary registered in India. Funds received from Indian subsidiary of foreign company are not foreign funds unlike that received by AAP. The fact of putting everything on website has no meaning. This is like somebody committing robbery and then writing all details on website and boasting of 'transparency'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is also Foreign currency regulation act, which has probably been violated. In fact, we need to get any money from abroad pnly through banking channel. Money received direct from abroad is Hawala, which is unlawful. Also being in possession of foreign currency above certain limit is unlawful. If you have foreign currency, this must be exchanged only through banks or authorized foreign exchange dealers and not otherwise. It appears that 'AAP' is involved in these irregularities. 'AAP' has also charged other parties with getting funds from 'Vedanta' which is foreign. But in fact, though foreign, Vedanta has an Indian subsidiary registered in India. Funds received from Indian subsidiary of foreign company are not foreign funds unlike that received by AAP. The fact of putting everything on website has no meaning. This is like somebody committing robbery and then writing all details on website and boasting of 'transparency'.

That means I am safe again because I did it through an Indian bank that was tax paid money.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Technically the homes minister can order a proble if a PIL has been filed which is supposed to be the case here.....But we all know the reason behind this especially when the Congress,BJP ,BSP and Samajwadi parties receive hundreds of crores of unaccounted money , mosytly cah donations while compared to the few crores, which has all been account for, by Kejriwala...In a way it is good to have a probe since the nation will know thw truth either way !
All political parties receive funds but AAP seems to be getting funds from foreign sources and when someone receives it from foreign sources, first one has to refer it to government otherwise it is against FEMA regulations. This is the difference what the govt. is investigating.

All political parties receive funds but AAP seems to be getting funds from foreign sources and when someone receives it from foreign sources, first one has to refer it to government otherwise it is against FEMA regulations. This is the difference what the govt. is investigating.

AAP has already clarified this point and said that it is ready for a probe and posed a question to BJP and congress if they are ready for a probe. Let those parties also be investigated. In fact those are the parties receiving maximum funds from foreign sources.

AAP has already clarified this point and said that it is ready for a probe and posed a question to BJP and congress if they are ready for a probe. Let those parties also be investigated. In fact those are the parties receiving maximum funds from foreign sources.
It is not abt. political funding, it is abt. violating FEMA while funding, and also honorable court has ordered last month for probe, govt. is not taking sup motto actions, it is the court's order.

It is not abt. political funding, it is abt. violating FEMA while funding, and also honorable court has ordered last month for probe, govt. is not taking sup motto actions, it is the court's order.

Even for investigations for violations in FEMA, AAP showed its readiness.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.