Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What else has been unearthed from this excavations? What was the total budget of this excavations?

I can assure you that it will take very very long for us to find out these details about the excavation since the Chinese are known to be quite tight lipped about everything they do!

Thats true ! But normally archaelogy is not a wealthy field since funding is bare minimal. I have read about this even from American and British archaeologists who wait for donations and help from general public.I am not sure about Chinas policies but like Kalyani mentioned I doubt if we will come to kknow about it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
What else has been unearthed from this excavations? What was the total budget of this excavations?

I can assure you that it will take very very long for us to find out these details about the excavation since the Chinese are known to be quite tight lipped about everything they do!

Thats true ! But normally archaelogy is not a wealthy field since funding is bare minimal. I have read about this even from American and British archaeologists who wait for donations and help from general public.I am not sure about Chinas policies but like Kalyani mentioned I doubt if we will come to kknow about it !

Yes even I think so. China don't will to share their technology and development secrets. This excavation is regarding their ancient history. There may be many secrets buried underground which is unearthed. It will be difficult to know. May be 5 years later we would come to know little about it.
In terms of devil advocate's view, there are many points to be believed as this can be manufactured considering the track record of China which is more to suggest secrecy, can they manufacture this story ?

http://mohanmekap.com/

In terms of devil advocate's view, there are many points to be believed as this can be manufactured considering the track record of China which is more to suggest secrecy, can they manufacture this story ?

I don't think so. China might have put forward some evidences regarding excavations and its results in media and elsewhere. Foreigners may visit the place for their research also.

Chinese are generally capable of producing anything and everything under the sun, but one thing they take immense pride in is their proud culture and heritage and will go to extreme lengths to preserve them AND now since they have opened their doors to the world, to proudly show them off! Also, we cannot ignore the fact that Chinese is one of the oldest and advanced civilisations so there is no way they can have fabricated this story!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Chinese are generally capable of producing anything and everything under the sun, but one thing they take immense pride in is their proud culture and heritage and will go to extreme lengths to preserve them AND now since they have opened their doors to the world, to proudly show them off! Also, we cannot ignore the fact that Chinese is one of the oldest and advanced civilisations so there is no way they can have fabricated this story!

Doubtless, Ancient China was well ahead of other countries and our alienation with that country is a Post-Independence development thanks to Nehru's bungling (with due apologies to die-hard fans of him who see in him a God which he never believed)!! Gurudev Rabindranath was fascinated by Chinese civilization so much that he constructed a separate building naming it as 'China Bhavan' for promotion of it at Shantiniketan.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.