Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its amazing to see a city worth 4500 old. Definitely it would reveal lots of things which people of that time used to do. That will explore old civilization. :blink:
Friends the pages in the books of world history is becoming wider and wider with the new excavations. Many new tribes and their culture will be known to us. I am wondering about the volumes our next generation would memorise in schools and colleges. :silly: :P
Friends the pages in the books of world history is becoming wider and wider with the new excavations. Many new tribes and their culture will be known to us. I am wondering about the volumes our next generation would memorise in schools and colleges. :silly: :P

Good to unravel the hidden historical treasures. This will widen the knowledge base of the youngsters and the next Gen.
Still, I am not convinced both India and China could control the world, as they are both situated amidst hostile neighbors and recently US is interfering with the island issues of China with Japan.

Not sure about India the way we throw away money on baseless public schemes, but China can definitely control the world. The rest of the world has failed where China has taken control, pick up anything, from a small safety pin to a sophisticated circuit board or a computer chip (do this anywhere in the world) and you will see that it is made in China! In India, production of many things has completely stopped because their cheaper and usually better looking substitutes are already available in the market. While most of our industries are either ailing or dying, theirs are flourishing! So no reason to doubt this fact!

The Chinese progress is a living fact and the speed of which has been breath-taking but one has to note two completely different political systems that these two respective nations are having. While Indian democratic system is proving to be a big hindrance, the Chinese totalitarian one has helped it tremendously yet the big question still hangs which is how long??
I have been there and seen some real progress, on the other hand, I have seen apathy of people also, no country can develop on the pain of its citizens which are mostly not visible due to dictatorship, it is the sense of liberty which make one feel powered by sense of achievement, otherwise everything would not be so good as it is shown to be.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Still, I am not convinced both India and China could control the world, as they are both situated amidst hostile neighbors and recently US is interfering with the island issues of China with Japan.

Not sure about India the way we throw away money on baseless public schemes, but China can definitely control the world. The rest of the world has failed where China has taken control, pick up anything, from a small safety pin to a sophisticated circuit board or a computer chip (do this anywhere in the world) and you will see that it is made in China! In India, production of many things has completely stopped because their cheaper and usually better looking substitutes are already available in the market. While most of our industries are either ailing or dying, theirs are flourishing! So no reason to doubt this fact!

The Chinese progress is a living fact and the speed of which has been breath-taking but one has to note two completely different political systems that these two respective nations are having. While Indian democratic system is proving to be a big hindrance, the Chinese totalitarian one has helped it tremendously yet the big question still hangs which is how long??
I have been there and seen some real progress, on the other hand, I have seen apathy of people also, no country can develop on the pain of its citizens which are mostly not visible due to dictatorship, it is the sense of liberty which make one feel powered by sense of achievement, otherwise everything would not be so good as it is shown to be.

That's is precisely the problem China has been facing and political analysts all over the world are worried about this aspect of Chinese success story. China has been suppressing dissent with brutally oppressive means and nobody knows when this silent suppressed and oppressed would choose to act!!
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Good to unravel the hidden historical treasures. This will widen the knowledge base of the youngsters and the next Gen.

History is a very interesting subject since it is like a mirror for us to see our own past unfolding before us and Archaelogy is another extremely interesting subject that throws so many lights through its discoveries on thye progression of mankind and the growth of civilisation...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

History is a very interesting subject since it is like a mirror for us to see our own past unfolding before us and Archaelogy is another extremely interesting subject that throws so many lights through its discoveries on thye progression of mankind and the growth of civilisation...

When I was in school I always used to hate History but now love to read history as its always interesting to know things about people of the past. :)

That's is precisely the problem China has been facing and political analysts all over the world are worried about this aspect of Chinese success story. China has been suppressing dissent with brutally oppressive means and nobody knows when this silent suppressed and oppressed would choose to act!!

I read an article some time back on how China manages to win so many gold medals in the major sports event across the world. There too, they use really oppressive and brutal methods on young children to make them fit and excel in their respective events. The young children from very early on are even separated from their families and are driven to work hard in grueling conditions so much that outside their normal routine, they lack confidence or any kind of social skills in a normal society! This is only the tip of the iceberg, so much more we are unaware of! And it is bound to unravel one day with a violent explosion!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I read an article some time back on how China manages to win so many gold medals in the major sports event across the world. There too, they use really oppressive and brutal methods on young children to make them fit and excel in their respective events. The young children from very early on are even separated from their families and are driven to work hard in grueling conditions so much that outside their normal routine, they lack confidence or any kind of social skills in a normal society! This is only the tip of the iceberg, so much more we are unaware of! And it is bound to unravel one day with a violent explosion!

I think there is avideo which shows how the parents out pressure on small children in China and personally I feel it is cruel to do that. Winning is not everything in life especially when it is done through force and China is doing just that.They want to be the best in the world and will use any method to do that....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Amazing discovery! I have no doubts that this site too will yield beautiful and amazing treasures of ancient history, probably similar to the terracotta warriors. Chinese civilization was one of the most culturally emancipated and sophisticated cultures in the world, and discovery of such sites will unearth more facets of that great culture! for one thing, they are very proud of such things and take utmost care in preserving them, unlike ours!

Culturally China shared a very profoundly intimate relationship in ancient times. Sadly we have been drifting away from each other in recent decades. A very distressing state of affairs, thanks to politicians of both these countries!!!

Actually both our cultures share so many similarities such as strong and close-knit family systems, values etc. but their political philosophy of autocracy and dictatorship has been very much influential in damaging their relationship with other countries, and thanks to politicians in our case. But if both were to become good and honest friends, then combined we would be a force to reckon with, not only in Asia but in the whole world!

I agree ! India and China should in fact try to enhance their trade and other ties instead of getting stuck on border issues which has no future ...China is known to be an aggressive nation and will keep on trying but India can solve this by being a little smarter and check mating them at their own game..

More importantly China must get itself out of the treacherous habit of putting the 'Pakistani Monkey' on India's back!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.