Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Amazing discovery! I have no doubts that this site too will yield beautiful and amazing treasures of ancient history, probably similar to the terracotta warriors. Chinese civilization was one of the most culturally emancipated and sophisticated cultures in the world, and discovery of such sites will unearth more facets of that great culture! for one thing, they are very proud of such things and take utmost care in preserving them, unlike ours!

Culturally China shared a very profoundly intimate relationship in ancient times. Sadly we have been drifting away from each other in recent decades. A very distressing state of affairs, thanks to politicians of both these countries!!!
Friends I have read that Egyptian civilisation was oldest of all other civilisations on the earth. Then comes the Indus Valley and Mesopotamian Civilisations. China was not known to me. This is undoubtedly a great discovery.
Amazing discovery! I have no doubts that this site too will yield beautiful and amazing treasures of ancient history, probably similar to the terracotta warriors. Chinese civilization was one of the most culturally emancipated and sophisticated cultures in the world, and discovery of such sites will unearth more facets of that great culture! for one thing, they are very proud of such things and take utmost care in preserving them, unlike ours!

Culturally China shared a very profoundly intimate relationship in ancient times. Sadly we have been drifting away from each other in recent decades. A very distressing state of affairs, thanks to politicians of both these countries!!!

We had good relations till Panchsheela days till 60s when Pandit ji was alive. Then started the strained relations due to Tibet and China-India boundary that led to Indo-China war.The expansionism of China surfaced and since then started the deterioration of our relations. Its no more 'Hindi -Chini Bhai Bhai."

Actually both our cultures share so many similarities such as strong and close-knit family systems, values etc. but their political philosophy of autocracy and dictatorship has been very much influential in damaging their relationship with other countries, and thanks to politicians in our case. But if both were to become good and honest friends, then combined we would be a force to reckon with, not only in Asia but in the whole world!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually both our cultures share so many similarities such as strong and close-knit family systems, values etc. but their political philosophy of autocracy and dictatorship has been very much influential in damaging their relationship with other countries, and thanks to politicians in our case. But if both were to become good and honest friends, then combined we would be a force to reckon with, not only in Asia but in the whole world!

I agree ! India and China should in fact try to enhance their trade and other ties instead of getting stuck on border issues which has no future ...China is known to be an aggressive nation and will keep on trying but India can solve this by being a little smarter and check mating them at their own game..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree ! India and China should in fact try to enhance their trade and other ties instead of getting stuck on border issues which has no future ...China is known to be an aggressive nation and will keep on trying but India can solve this by being a little smarter and check mating them at their own game..

Now the trend has changed. Until recently China was considered as the best place for investments. Now the latest is India has overtaken China for the best country for foreign investments.
Still, I am not convinced both India and China could control the world, as they are both situated amidst hostile neighbors and recently US is interfering with the island issues of China with Japan.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Still, I am not convinced both India and China could control the world, as they are both situated amidst hostile neighbors and recently US is interfering with the island issues of China with Japan.

Not sure about India the way we throw away money on baseless public schemes, but China can definitely control the world. The rest of the world has failed where China has taken control, pick up anything, from a small safety pin to a sophisticated circuit board or a computer chip (do this anywhere in the world) and you will see that it is made in China! In India, production of many things has completely stopped because their cheaper and usually better looking substitutes are already available in the market. While most of our industries are either ailing or dying, theirs are flourishing! So no reason to doubt this fact!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not sure about India the way we throw away money on baseless public schemes, but China can definitely control the world. The rest of the world has failed where China has taken control, pick up anything, from a small safety pin to a sophisticated circuit board or a computer chip (do this anywhere in the world) and you will see that it is made in China! In India, production of many things has completely stopped because their cheaper and usually better looking substitutes are already available in the market. While most of our industries are either ailing or dying, theirs are flourishing! So no reason to doubt this fact!

China has progress at much faster rate than any other nations in the world. They have many secrets behind their development which is not completely known to the world. I think the excavated city might also be developed from other old excavated cities during the same period.

The Chinese progress is a living fact and the speed of which has been breath-taking but one has to note two completely different political systems that these two respective nations are having. While Indian democratic system is proving to be a big hindrance, the Chinese totalitarian one has helped it tremendously yet the big question still hangs which is how long??
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.