Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anna supported Kejriwal and he deserted Anna, and I suspect the same would happen to him after election, Mamata would desert him.

Anna was not in favor of political party therefore he disowned Kejriwal. Once he found himself all alone he could not find anyone better than Mamata. Now who deserts whom is in the womb of future but chances are Mamta will not desert him but he himself will get frustrated. He knows nothing about politics especially the dirty part of it.

Mamata banerjee has already told anna that she is interested only in West Bengal and some N.E. constituencies. In Delhi and elsewhere, the candidates will be of anna choice. We can well imagine how the successful Trinmoll congress of anna choice will behave- Whose command they will accept and if they owe allegience to Ana and not Mamata, what would be their fate.

This collision will collide before getting too far. Anna and Mamta are poles apart in every respect.

Yes they both have completely different ideologies and sooner or later there will be disagreements.
Anna supported Kejriwal and he deserted Anna, and I suspect the same would happen to him after election, Mamata would desert him.

Anna was not in favor of political party therefore he disowned Kejriwal. Once he found himself all alone he could not find anyone better than Mamata. Now who deserts whom is in the womb of future but chances are Mamta will not desert him but he himself will get frustrated. He knows nothing about politics especially the dirty part of it.

Mamata banerjee has already told anna that she is interested only in West Bengal and some N.E. constituencies. In Delhi and elsewhere, the candidates will be of anna choice. We can well imagine how the successful Trinmoll congress of anna choice will behave- Whose command they will accept and if they owe allegience to Ana and not Mamata, what would be their fate.

This collision will collide before getting too far. Anna and Mamta are poles apart in every respect.

Yes they both have completely different ideologies and sooner or later there will be disagreements.

coalitions for short term gains will never see the sunrise of very next day.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is completely unexpected and this happens suddenly and why this happens I could not understand and what is locus standi of Anna in WB, so as to say eastern states of India, that include Telangana now, I think Telangana is now part of eastern side of India.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This is completely unexpected and this happens suddenly and why this happens I could not understand and what is locus standi of Anna in WB, so as to say eastern states of India, that include Telangana now, I think Telangana is now part of eastern side of India.

There is nothing complex in this. It's the characteristic of a politician and he changes colors according to the situation. By the by How Telangana would be a part of Easren side of India?

There is nothing complex in this. It's the characteristic of a politician and he changes colors according to the situation. By the by How Telangana would be a part of Easren side of India?

Not East exactly but something like East-center-and south kind of a situation.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Under all the social activist shenanigans he was always a politician and it's clear now. When no politician was paying him any attention he turned to the first person that acknowledged him.

Under all the social activist shenanigans he was always a politician and it's clear now. When no politician was paying him any attention he turned to the first person that acknowledged him.
Now Anna's own wish to join politics but no body replied to his letter include his disciples of AAP, so let us see what will happen to his new career.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Now Anna's own wish to join politics but no body replied to his letter include his disciples of AAP, so let us see what will happen to his new career.

AAP was not in power when he sent that letter to Chief Ministers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

AAP was not in power when he sent that letter to Chief Ministers.

Even if AAP is in power, AAP would not have replied. Basically in the early stages Kejriwal had serious differences with Anna. That's why he departed from Anna Group.
Now Anna also active in movement against corruption.
I also noticed, he is little confused about "who are good people"? from all the parties.

see what happen next.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.