Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I read it yesterday but he seems to be confused. Today it is 'Mamta Didi' he adressed to Mamta and maybe it could well be 'Soniya Mai' tomorrow.

although Anna is very simple and his intentions are good, he suffers from egloism. He is annoyed with others including Kejriwal because they did not respond to his letter. Mamata Banerjeee responded. So she gets his support.

Anna should have found a better excuse. Arvind had only recently joined and was busy with other issues. Mamata is a clever lady (and arrogant too) I have seen and heard her during my Kolkata posting. I don't mind as this will keep both of them in picture for some time now. I don't understand though what could be the big deal or how would change the show if Anna supports a regional party on local level?

Anna will decide candidates in Delhi, Mumbai and other places for the Trinmool congress. Apparently, candidates outside West Bengal and some North East states will be really Anna's candidates contesting on Trinmool Congress ticket. Apparently, anna has bettered the strategy of Arvind Kejriwal. Anna will be fielding his candidates on Trinmool Ticket and thus he avoided forming a separate party and killed many birds with one stone.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, I read it yesterday but he seems to be confused. Today it is 'Mamta Didi' he adressed to Mamta and maybe it could well be 'Soniya Mai' tomorrow.

although Anna is very simple and his intentions are good, he suffers from egloism. He is annoyed with others including Kejriwal because they did not respond to his letter. Mamata Banerjeee responded. So she gets his support.

Anna should have found a better excuse. Arvind had only recently joined and was busy with other issues. Mamata is a clever lady (and arrogant too) I have seen and heard her during my Kolkata posting. I don't mind as this will keep both of them in picture for some time now. I don't understand though what could be the big deal or how would change the show if Anna supports a regional party on local level?

Anna will decide candidates in Delhi, Mumbai and other places for the Trinmool congress. Apparently, candidates outside West Bengal and some North East states will be really Anna's candidates contesting on Trinmool Congress ticket. Apparently, anna has bettered the strategy of Arvind Kejriwal. Anna will be fielding his candidates on Trinmool Ticket and thus he avoided forming a separate party and killed many birds with one stone.

Has he killed many birds? I think he has killed his own conscience with an aim to achieve his ends. Now the chameleon started showing off its colors.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

His stone is too small to make any dent on big vultures flying around looking for a kill. I am afraid Anna has chosen a wrong horse to bet upon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

His stone is too small to make any dent on big vultures flying around looking for a kill. I am afraid Anna has chosen a wrong horse to bet upon.

Yes definitely a wrong horse and lame horse. Anna was happy because, he could get someone who is ready to hear him. It's just a case of ' you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.'
In all the interviews and speeches he always said he will never join politics. Now he is supporting Mamata. If he wants to enter the politics why not support Arvind kejriwal.
In all the interviews and speeches he always said he will never join politics. Now he is supporting Mamata. If he wants to enter the politics why not support Arvind kejriwal.

Arvind Kejriwal now doesn't the support of Anna Hazare. Because of differences between them, Arvind left the group of Anna Hazare.
Anna and Kejriwal met a couple of days before and Anna blessed Arvind ans said he is fully satisfied with his work as a CM and praised him. Looks like resignation of Arvind has dashed Anna's expectations and therefore he found it more attractive to Join a leader in power.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Has he killed many birds? I think he has killed his own conscience with an aim to achieve his ends. Now the chameleon started showing off its colors.

Many birds with one stone. You have mentioned two birds- his own conscience, aim to achieve his ends. He also wanted to enter politics and field his candidates. For this he neded a political platform or party. Now there is very little time to form a party. Hence he selected a ready made political platform by selecting Trinmool Congress. Trinmool congress outside west Bengal and North East is really Anna's party. In a way, Anna is franchise of Trinmool Congress in Delhi, Maharashtra and other places.

I think Decision to support Mamta is not right he looks good as he is working as Anna not a politician.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think Decision to support Mamta is not right he looks good as he is working as Anna not a politician.

Actually he feels that like his disciple Kejriwal, he should also be in active politics. Kejriwal formed a party more than a year ago. Now the election process starts. Anna does not have much time to form a new politixcal party. Therefore, he hired services of an existing political party- namely Mamata Banerjee led Trinmool Congress. Mamata Banerjee is mainly restriucted to West Bengal and may be some pockets in North East. So she has franchised her party symbhol and name to anna in rest of the country. If her party gets some seats in other states thanks to anna, she will get status of all India Party whereas anna will get his supporters elected as well as counter Kejriwal, his ex disciple.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.