Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Social activists should not enter into politics as their works are different and they can perform better so they should stay away from all political leanings.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Now Anna also active in movement against corruption.
I also noticed, he is little confused about "who are good people"? from all the parties.

see what happen next.

Yes time will tell what happens in the future. But I think Anna has lost his former credibility as a social activist.

Now Anna will neither be a social activist nor a Politician. He will be a loser in both the fronts..

Thye real issue is that the so called social workers like Anna, Kejriwal attract people only because of some bizarre speeches and activities. But after some time, people are fed up and then they have either to retire or bring something new. This is like movies that cannot run in a hall for very long say one year.

Social activists with result oriented speeches, followed by results only can expect a following. One cannot fill the stomachs of common man with speeches,

Actually social activists are like teachers who inspire students for better performance as citizens. But they remain teachers throughout life. similarely, a social activist is good as long as remains so. The moment he gives up role as a social worker/ activist and takes up role of adminsitrator, he is bound to be utter failure.

There is a basic difference in both these roles. An administrator is bound by certain rules and regulations and he has to function within them, while a social activist is not bound by any such rules per se, although they are indeed bound by their moral responsibilities. But it is this freedom that allows them to rally for things and issues others fail to see or realise importance of. Hence it is better not to mix up the two roles, that will indeed mean failure.

I agree that role of social activist and administrator should not be mixed up. Hence each should restrict himself to the role suited to him. Moreover, each should appreciate the limitations of the other for smooth working of society. Otherwise, there will be chaos.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Exactly and that is when social activists slowly losing their respect.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Social activists should not enter into politics as their works are different and they can perform better so they should stay away from all political leanings.

Is there any hard and fast rule that social activists should not enter politics? Who is Martin Luther King, the great American civil right leader for blacks? He was a preacher in the beginning. Then lead a great moment that has become history.History is replete with such examples.

Is there any hard and fast rule that social activists should not enter politics? Who is Martin Luther King, the great American civil right leader for blacks? He was a preacher in the beginning. Then lead a great moment that has become history.History is replete with such examples.

Social activitism and politics are inter related. But administration differs. social activist may do well in politics but not in ministerial or other executive job. Every politician is not administrator. Mahatma Gandhi had never opportunity for administrative job. Many politicians do well by agitating and coercing government but even many of them will not work well in actual administration. That is why most politicians when in ministerial job simply go by advice of bureaucrats who are skilled in job.

Here I may refer to integration of princely states by Sardar patel. He had selected one I.A.S. officer V.P. Menon and persuaded him not to retire but to work with him. Sardar patel was successful because he fully relied on the I.A.S and police officers for his plan. He knew that agitation and administration differ.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.