Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now Anna also active in movement against corruption.
I also noticed, he is little confused about "who are good people"? from all the parties.

see what happen next.

Yes time will tell what happens in the future. But I think Anna has lost his former credibility as a social activist.
I also noticed, he is little confused about "who are good people"? from all the parties.

see what happen next.

Yes time will tell what happens in the future. But I think Anna has lost his former credibility as a social activist.

Now Anna will neither be a social activist nor a Politician. He will be a loser in both the fronts..

see what happen next.

Now Anna will neither be a social activist nor a Politician. He will be a loser in both the fronts..

Thye real issue is that the so called social workers like Anna, Kejriwal attract people only because of some bizarre speeches and activities. But after some time, people are fed up and then they have either to retire or bring something new. This is like movies that cannot run in a hall for very long say one year.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

see what happen next.

Thye real issue is that the so called social workers like Anna, Kejriwal attract people only because of some bizarre speeches and activities. But after some time, people are fed up and then they have either to retire or bring something new. This is like movies that cannot run in a hall for very long say one year.

Social activists with result oriented speeches, followed by results only can expect a following. One cannot fill the stomachs of common man with speeches,

see what happen next.

Social activists with result oriented speeches, followed by results only can expect a following. One cannot fill the stomachs of common man with speeches,

Actually social activists are like teachers who inspire students for better performance as citizens. But they remain teachers throughout life. similarely, a social activist is good as long as remains so. The moment he gives up role as a social worker/ activist and takes up role of adminsitrator, he is bound to be utter failure.

see what happen next.

Actually social activists are like teachers who inspire students for better performance as citizens. But they remain teachers throughout life. similarely, a social activist is good as long as remains so. The moment he gives up role as a social worker/ activist and takes up role of adminsitrator, he is bound to be utter failure.

Martin Luther King, the famous civil rights activist started his political career as a preacher first. Then he was inspired by Mahatma Gandhi's satyagraha concept.Then to what extent his movement of civil rights has engulfed the Whites of America history speaks.

see what happen next.

Martin Luther King, the famous civil rights activist started his political career as a preacher first. Then he was inspired by Mahatma Gandhi's satyagraha concept.Then to what extent his movement of civil rights has engulfed the Whites of America history speaks.

Yes there are many such great social reformers who changed the society without joining the active politics.

see what happen next.

Yes there are many such great social reformers who changed the society without joining the active politics.

The point i want to drive home is, that there is no hard and fast rule that the all the preachers and teachers are destined to meet with failure. It is however necessary that the people should be enlightened and educated. People of Delhi have shown that they are an enlightened lot. It's a question of time for Kejriwal to reemerge as an able Administrator.

see what happen next.

The point i want to drive home is, that there is no hard and fast rule that the all the preachers and teachers are destined to meet with failure. It is however necessary that the people should be enlightened and educated. People of Delhi have shown that they are an enlightened lot. It's a question of time for Kejriwal to reemerge as an able Administrator.

There is an Urdu proverb- Maar maar ke hakeem banana (Force somebody to be a doctor by giving good thrashing). I don't understand why you want an inefficient and unsuitable person to be administrator for Delhi. People will select somebody really competent. Just wait.

see what happen next.

There is a basic difference in both these roles. An administrator is bound by certain rules and regulations and he has to function within them, while a social activist is not bound by any such rules per se, although they are indeed bound by their moral responsibilities. But it is this freedom that allows them to rally for things and issues others fail to see or realise importance of. Hence it is better not to mix up the two roles, that will indeed mean failure.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.