Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As per the early trends BJP alone might get more than 200 seats and NDA tally might go close to 300.....Just ges to show the mood of the nation , totally fed up of Congress dynasty rule and more importantly Arrogance of the top leaders and of course the multiple scams !!!

I can see that BJP has the absolute majority and Modi will face no in-house or outside resistance to go with his plans to take this country to newer heights.

The Nation is in a Jubilant mood. Actual results may exceed exit poll predictions.

I wanted to say BJP alone is getting 272+

Have no doubts. BJP will achieve alone. Bus thoda Der Aur.
It now looks like a Tsunami as one of the BJP leader had said ....I dont think even the BJP expected such an overpowering verdict in their favor...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It now looks like a Tsunami as one of the BJP leader had said ....I dont think even the BJP expected such an overpowering verdict in their favor...

True. Mission 272 accomplished. Ab Ki Baar Modi Raj.
As per the early trends BJP alone might get more than 200 seats and NDA tally might go close to 300.....Just ges to show the mood of the nation , totally fed up of Congress dynasty rule and more importantly Arrogance of the top leaders and of course the multiple scams !!!
Now it is clear of bjp majority. In up bjp will have 72 znd counting out of 80. It is unbelievable. I am bit disappointed with sushma swaraj and advani's response to press not recognising Modi's wave despite India recognising it.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Now it is clear of bjp majority. In up bjp will have 72 znd counting out of 80. It is unbelievable. I am bit disappointed with sushma swaraj and advani's response to press not recognising Modi's wave despite India recognising it.

Both Advani and Sushma Swaraj have been a bit aloof as far as Modi is concerned...However, in the days to come, they have to analyse facts for what they are and set aside their personal feelings and work together so that they can bring in the much needed change ! I feel that is the spirit of a true selfless leader !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Both Advani and Sushma Swaraj have been a bit aloof as far as Modi is concerned...However, in the days to come, they have to analyse facts for what they are and set aside their personal feelings and work together so that they can bring in the much needed change ! I feel that is the spirit of a true selfless leader !

Sushma Swaraj though in the beginning was a bit aloof, but after landslide victory of BJP she has set aside her differences. But Advani is still aloof. I hope he too will follow Sushma in the days to come.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Even Amit Shah predicted utmost 56 seats in UP, people have voted against bad politics and bad governance and most of all regional satraps like BSP, NC, DMK, to some extent SAD have been demolished and force them to bite the dust by people of India.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Now the entire world salutes Modi, Obama has called and personally invited Modi to The White House and China is ready to do business with him , Nawaz Sharief inviting him to Pakistan and so on...

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Now the entire world salutes Modi, Obama has called and personally invited Modi to The White House and China is ready to do business with him , Nawaz Sharief inviting him to Pakistan and so on...

Modi's power has been heard earlier. Now the world leaders witnessed the power of Tsunami. Modi meant for the world as a man of content. The picture appears rosy now under Modi's leadership.
Historically China is prefer to NDA than UPA due to Dalai Lama issues which BJP never supports and thinks intrusion into affairs of another nation. Australia PM invited him of G20 summit.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.