Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If exit poll results to be beleived and also tomorrow is the counting day, should Amit Shah be considered as the architect of "Modified" poll?

Amit Shah or no Amit Shah the show was mainly revolving round Modi and any one would have done the same with the kind of campaign Mody did in this election. He was present everywhere. I wonder what other big BJP leaders were up to in this crucial election.

Other BJP leaders were just irrelevant. It apears that BJP hoped that there would be strategic advantage in one man show.

Yes one man show is going to pay off. That's what BJP believes.
see the link
Modi Set to Rule India as BJP Bet on One-Man Campaign Pays Off
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-05-14/modi-set-to-rule-india-as-bjp-bet-on-one-man-campaign-pays-off.html?cmpid=yhoo
If exit poll results to be beleived and also tomorrow is the counting day, should Amit Shah be considered as the architect of "Modified" poll?

Amit Shah or no Amit Shah the show was mainly revolving round Modi and any one would have done the same with the kind of campaign Mody did in this election. He was present everywhere. I wonder what other big BJP leaders were up to in this crucial election.
Absolutely, only Modi's presence felt everywhere and widely covered in electronic and print medias. Suprisingly, New York time few days back during elections of India wrote, Americans are now searching for their own version of Modi, they want such mass leader. It is felt everywhere in world.

http://mohanmekap.com/

From the very beginning BJP was saying that it believed in singleman show. They are of the opinion a single Narendra Modi is more than enough for the UPA. It shows the confidence of BJP
As per the early trends BJP alone might get more than 200 seats and NDA tally might go close to 300.....Just ges to show the mood of the nation , totally fed up of Congress dynasty rule and more importantly Arrogance of the top leaders and of course the multiple scams !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As per the early trends BJP alone might get more than 200 seats and NDA tally might go close to 300.....Just ges to show the mood of the nation , totally fed up of Congress dynasty rule and more importantly Arrogance of the top leaders and of course the multiple scams !!!

Now it's Pack up time for Congress.I'm happy as the results are coming i'm on cloud 9

Absolutely, only Modi's presence felt everywhere and widely covered in electronic and print medias. Suprisingly, New York time few days back during elections of India wrote, Americans are now searching for their own version of Modi, they want such mass leader. It is felt everywhere in world.

America is much different. Americans consider a leader nothing more than manager of national affairs. They do not worship any leader like Indians. Indians either worship a leader or throw him. We have tradition of personality cult. There is 'incarnation' or 'avatar' concept. People just hope that some god incarnate in human form will solve their difficulties with a magic wand. when the hopes are frustrated, they look for another 'avatar'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

America is much different. Americans consider a leader nothing more than manager of national affairs. They do not worship any leader like Indians. Indians either worship a leader or throw him. We have tradition of personality cult. There is 'incarnation' or 'avatar' concept. People just hope that some god incarnate in human form will solve their difficulties with a magic wand. when the hopes are frustrated, they look for another 'avatar'.

Irrespective of tradition and belief, India's ultimate aim is to "Dushta Shikshana and Sista Rakshana.". That is evil has to be crushed

I can see that BJP has the absolute majority and Modi will face no in-house or outside resistance to go with his plans to take this country to newer heights.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I can see that BJP has the absolute majority and Modi will face no in-house or outside resistance to go with his plans to take this country to newer heights.

The Nation is in a Jubilant mood. Actual results may exceed exit poll predictions.

The Nation is in a Jubilant mood. Actual results may exceed exit poll predictions.

I wanted to say BJP alone is getting 272+

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.