Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In a lighter vein...Something I read on the net
It seems an Indian fan visited him and addressed him as Shoemaker.
Shock therapy helps..... :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shock therapy helps..... :P[/quote

LOL...But to pronounce Foreign names as they pronounce is difficult. The same difficulty is faced by the foreigners to pronounce Indian names. An Indian cricket player's name Subrahmanyam was annihilated by an Australian cricket commentator as 'SUPER AMMONIUM.
Of course it evoked lot of laughter.
Aryoton Sena lost his life due to speed and brevity and this game is all about excitement, hope Michael will soon come out from stealth mode.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It speaks about the persons character. When AB was released from the AIMS after his accident during a shooting, the panel of doctors said that more than the medicines, AB's strong will to survive rescued him. It's due to the same desire of will to survive Schumacher survived.

LOL...But to pronounce Foreign names as they pronounce is difficult. The same difficulty is faced by the foreigners to pronounce Indian names. An Indian cricket player's name Subrahmanyam was annihilated by an Australian cricket commentator as 'SUPER AMMONIUM.

LOL, that sounds funny :laugh: Thats true ! Some German and Scandinavian names are unpronunciable ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, that sounds funny :laugh: Thats true ! Some German and Scandinavian names are unpronunciable ....

I think a name like Dag Hammarskjold can never be pronounced correctly by anybody except himself and his countrymen.
Sheer courage brings him back from comma, such courageous sports persons can overcome any eventualities of life.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think a name like Dag Hammarskjold can never be pronounced correctly by anybody except himself and his countrymen.

Try pronouncing Thai names .

Why, even in the same country, a north Indian cannot pronounce a South Indian names. A south Indian cannot pronounce a Bengali name correctly.

Why, even in the same country, a north Indian cannot pronounce a South Indian names. A south Indian cannot pronounce a Bengali name correctly.

Apparently in Bengali the sound V is not there so they replace it with Bhi and it is fun to hear. South Indian names are now shorter than before. I had a friend in college who had a name N.. S. V. L. Nagesh.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.