Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A confident person with his knowledge about what to do and what to be ignored will never worry.
There is what is called protocol in al gvernment deoartments which is nothing but a hinderance to all lower officers and government serbvants since they cannot move an inch before their seniormost does...Indians are good at holding on to such useless hangovers from British days which they have left and moved on ! I guess the top leaders and officers get pleasure out of this - watching the juniors waiting on them and suffering in silence !!

I fully agree with you on this. I have witnessed many times MD's from the IAS cadre keeping people who have taken appointments waiting for no reason but to show them their "power". An IAS officer in Delhi once kept me waiting for nearly four hours after giving me an appointment. I became friendly with the peon and asked him what is the guy doing inside, no one has gone in. After sometime he opened up and said he is showing his importance to you - most of the time he is smoking cigars. Finally the peon told me you go in - do not wait for his call. When I entered he was facing the wall behind him and puffing his cigar. He was surprised but attended to me. While leaving I asked him why he made me wait so long. He just looked beyond me. I have seen my own company MD's do this to visitors. Attitudes need to change. Can Modi do it - let us wait and watch.

Things will not change in a jiffy but we can only hope, since Modi is committed to bring in positive changes. He will have to face many hurdles put by the minority opposition and it depends on him and his determination ! I feel that he will definitely bring in changes that wd help our country..
At least it seems the government is in work, not in stealth mode, this time monsoon is worrying factor though.

Yes Monsoon is a worrying factor, by now here in Mangalore where we have one of the heaviest rainfalls, this year round we have had 40% shortage but according to weather dept the coming month will make up for that, but there might be floods ..Onion prices are supposed to go up and this will be bad for the government since they will get criticised even if they are not directly responsible..

Monsoon will be much lesser than normal this year according to the weatherman . This leads to price rise naturally. Knowingly and unknowingly people attribute the reason for price rise to the government.

We are so much dependant on weather conditions but fail to take necessary steps to see that we do not interfere with nature...When forest areas get depleted it also reduces the formation of moisture necessary for cloud formation and so on....What is the point in blaming any one person,We all have to take collective blame for this !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is what is called protocol in al gvernment deoartments which is nothing but a hinderance to all lower officers and government serbvants since they cannot move an inch before their seniormost does...Indians are good at holding on to such useless hangovers from British days which they have left and moved on ! I guess the top leaders and officers get pleasure out of this - watching the juniors waiting on them and suffering in silence !!

I fully agree with you on this. I have witnessed many times MD's from the IAS cadre keeping people who have taken appointments waiting for no reason but to show them their "power". An IAS officer in Delhi once kept me waiting for nearly four hours after giving me an appointment. I became friendly with the peon and asked him what is the guy doing inside, no one has gone in. After sometime he opened up and said he is showing his importance to you - most of the time he is smoking cigars. Finally the peon told me you go in - do not wait for his call. When I entered he was facing the wall behind him and puffing his cigar. He was surprised but attended to me. While leaving I asked him why he made me wait so long. He just looked beyond me. I have seen my own company MD's do this to visitors. Attitudes need to change. Can Modi do it - let us wait and watch.

Things will not change in a jiffy but we can only hope, since Modi is committed to bring in positive changes. He will have to face many hurdles put by the minority opposition and it depends on him and his determination ! I feel that he will definitely bring in changes that wd help our country..
At least it seems the government is in work, not in stealth mode, this time monsoon is worrying factor though.

Yes Monsoon is a worrying factor, by now here in Mangalore where we have one of the heaviest rainfalls, this year round we have had 40% shortage but according to weather dept the coming month will make up for that, but there might be floods ..Onion prices are supposed to go up and this will be bad for the government since they will get criticised even if they are not directly responsible..

Monsoon will be much lesser than normal this year according to the weatherman . This leads to price rise naturally. Knowingly and unknowingly people attribute the reason for price rise to the government.

We are so much dependant on weather conditions but fail to take necessary steps to see that we do not interfere with nature...When forest areas get depleted it also reduces the formation of moisture necessary for cloud formation and so on....What is the point in blaming any one person,We all have to take collective blame for this ![/quote

No one is responsible but we for the environmental imbalances. Environmental balance can be achieved when deforestation equals Afforestation. Unfortunately, this not being done.
A person with strong attitude sees future and worries about it and plans meticulously accordingly to execute plan in accordance with time.

http://mohanmekap.com/

A person with strong attitude sees future and forms a definitive and achievable goal and works towards it. But never worries.
Worries creates room for innovation as worriness bring forward thoughts and related ideas to create models that wills save time to be on time. Worriness creates worthiness.

Worries create stress and other health hazards. An unhealthy mind and body can never think of innovation.
Worriness creates ideas and exercises mind to reach good conclusion.

There have been many good ideas and lessons for all to be learnt in the orientation seminar conducted by BJP and Modi for MPs , covering many points that are essential if followed ..
http://www.india.com/loudspeaker/narendra-modi-coaches-first-time-mps-before-the-first-budget-session-of-parliament-85079/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There have been many good ideas and lessons for all to be learnt in the orientation seminar conducted by BJP and Modi for MPs , covering many points that are essential if followed ..
http://www.india.com/loudspeaker/narendra-modi-coaches-first-time-mps-before-the-first-budget-session-of-parliament-85079/

Yesterday I had been to the vegetable markets. It was interesting to note that in one market onions were available for Rs 26 a kg in another Rs 40 and in another Rs 26. Similarly potatoes were available for Rs 24, 30 and 40 a kg. Cauliflower was available for Rs 64, 80and 100 a kg. I asked them why such price difference in a 1 square km area. They could not reply satisfactorily or give proper responses. It seems that because of an environment of shortage and monsoon delay anyone is charging any price. It is here where government role comes into play. Modi being at the apex, naturally people have very high expectations.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.