Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is nothing new, you have to see how many people from other states beaten in North East every day for very small things. People from Bihar and Bengal go through very hard time in all North Eastern states.

This is tragedy. North East and rest are not so intefrated as should be. Thus North East people are bullies in their own region and victims elsewhere. This needs be remedied.
I think these will take time, as other related issued disappeared such issues will, I hope no political advantages by regional politics.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I am yet to come across an incident where people from other states are beaten up in North Western states like Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh and Assam. It is always they who get beaten up for no fault of theirs...Just beacuse they have Mongoloid features and speak differently doesnt mean that they are not Indians !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am yet to come across an incident where people from other states are beaten up in North Western states like Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh and Assam. It is always they who get beaten up for no fault of theirs...Just beacuse they have Mongoloid features and speak differently doesnt mean that they are not Indians !

There are very few Indians from mainland in North East. Mostly, the armed forces personnel are the persons from other states. The armed forces have special pwers in North East. People fear te aremed forces more. We may recall the hunger strike by Irom Sharmila in Manipur.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nagaland, Manipur and other states have lots of Bihari and Bengali woring their in government and private sector and beaten everyday on charges as funny as hen stealing. I have visited all over the Eastern India including seven sisters states and seen everything with my own eyes. I am not in favor of manhandling anyone for small things but that's how the things happen in different states in our country. This is all because of hatred taught to us by our ever dividing leaders who have nothing else to gain votes. Look at people in west where Raj Thakrey has to clarify why if he comes to power will employ all Marathis only and so on. Did he imagine what would happen to Marathis living in other parts of the country? But that is politics for you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I sometimes feel that Indians have much more freedom and safety in foreign countries than in their own countries. If one cannot live and work where he wants or chooses within his own country , then what use is it to you ? In Mangalore we have many students coming from North Eastern states and many of them are students and also work in restaurants to get some additional income and I find them very polte and hard working...I feel saddened when I see such th9ngs happening and you lose trust in humanity...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I sometimes feel that Indians have much more freedom and safety in foreign countries than in their own countries. If one cannot live and work where he wants or chooses within his own country , then what use is it to you ? In Mangalore we have many students coming from North Eastern states and many of them are students and also work in restaurants to get some additional income and I find them very polte and hard working...I feel saddened when I see such th9ngs happening and you lose trust in humanity...

As a whole tolerance level of our society has generally decreased and discrimination based on caste, looks is on the rise. I too know a few Manipuri people and they are usually very honest, hardworking and sincere, most importantly they are peace loving people. Yet they get targetted for their different looks. This is really sad and heartbreaking.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I aprehend that the different regions in our country are functioning like different countries. The North East people are being kiled and assaulted continously. There appears some sustem in this. Otrherwise how is that we get daily such news.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/24-year-old-bpo-employee-from-mizoram-found-dead-in-south-delhi-house/article1-1276303.aspx

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In a shameful incident a 24 year Manipuri Engineering studen was beaten for not speaking Kannada, the state language. Why do people become so self centered and vicious? Is it because of the manner in which some leaders incite and provoke thme to carry out such acts or is it inborn in us ?
I feel that people across the country should unite and condemn such acts of intolerance ...
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/manipuri-student-leader-attacked-in-bangalore-told-speak-in-kannada/article1-1275549.aspx

These kind of activities are most shameful to the dignity of our country. People should not behave like this and must have some sort of humanity in them. Language is a way of communication between people. Beyond that , there is one most important thing to cherish between us. That is humanity. People must think about that and must behave properly.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
There is nothing new, you have to see how many people from other states beaten in North East every day for very small things. People from Bihar and Bengal go through very hard time in all North Eastern states.

I am rather surprised with the very strong statement that you have written. No doubt you might have witnessed some stray incidents but do they justify your giving such a generalised statement like that?? Referring to Manipur, many people from other states like punjab, Bihar, Bengal, Rajasthan etc reside here and do different kinds of works. In fact many of them live together without any problems among the locals. If we North easterners give them such a hard time, how come they continue coming here?? As to the incident that you have mentioned about beating a non local on the charge of hen stealing, have they behaved leniently when any local people of northeast commit the same crime??? Just as we don't end up thinking bad about Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai or Bangalore etc when stray incidents of racial discrimination happen there, I would not like people outside the North East to have a poor impression about our regions based on just a few stray incidents.

I am rather surprised with the very strong statement that you have written. No doubt you might have witnessed some stray incidents but do they justify your giving such a generalised statement like that?? Referring to Manipur, many people from other states like punjab, Bihar, Bengal, Rajasthan etc reside here and do different kinds of works. In fact many of them live together without any problems among the locals. If we North easterners give them such a hard time, how come they continue coming here?? As to the incident that you have mentioned about beating a non local on the charge of hen stealing, have they behaved leniently when any local people of northeast commit the same crime??? Just as we don't end up thinking bad about Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai or Bangalore etc when stray incidents of racial discrimination happen there, I would not like people outside the North East to have a poor impression about our regions based on just a few stray incidents.

I am not sure how you took my post as an acquisition? I only said these are common incidents happening everywhere in our country. The only difference is we bring such incidents in print but we never think about it's a common problem in all states of India. As far business community go to Naga Land, Manipur Meghalaya etc they have to shut down their shutters at five with a siren warning them. And these are no stray incident but regular ones. Do you know what they call to people from other parts of the country "DESHWALI" that means outsiders or from out of seven sister states. However, I have visited your part of the world for enough number of times and seen how people live their life in that area esp Bengali and Bihari maybe Kachari included. LET ME CLEAR IT I SUPPORT NEITHER WHAT THEY DO HERE OR THERE AND I HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS IN ALL 7 STATES OF NE .
PS_ I have only said all this because two of the cities mentioned Delhi and Bangalore are places where I have lived for long and both metros have lots of outsiders so couple of incidents should not be made matter of long discussion, it's like washing your dirty linen in public.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.