Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The Indian PM, the Chinese President and the Prince of Wales - all of them drank the Fijian Kava because they didn’t want to insult the Fijian Society by turning down their offer. I believe it has nothing to do with any religion. 

In parties and gatherings there are rules ( etiquette )  to be followed, whatever may be the religion. If  the host offers a particular dish saying, "This is the special dish, I myself cooked.Please taste.". A civilized guest will certainly taste, though he doesn't like it for courtesy sake.

Thank you said by: RAMAKRISHNAN. A

Charismatic leadership, the way he engulfed the traditional drink, thanks for this link, I have not known this incident earlier. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

My issue is not about who drinks and not drinks, but what has religion got to do with it. Leaders of all religions drink it as a matter of protocol. That is why I stated to what length can supporters go.

Religion plays a pivotal role in moulding a person's behavior and how to behave with groups or individuals. Religion certainly related with Narendra Modi's exemplary display of tolerance and respecting other's sentiments and expectations.

Religion plays a pivotal role in moulding a person's behavior and how to behave with groups or individuals. Religion certainly related with Narendra Modi's exemplary display of tolerance and respecting other's sentiments and expectations.

anyone in political or social circle, particularly leaders have to act appropriately at functions. Religion as nothing to do with this. een an atheist would do the same. I agree with Vijay.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: RAMAKRISHNAN. A, vijay

anyone in political or social circle, particularly leaders have to act appropriately at functions. Religion as nothing to do with this. een an atheist would do the same. I agree with Vijay.  

Opinions vary. Youhave the right to have yours. I do not agree with Vijay.

Opinions vary. Youhave the right to have yours. I do not agree with Vijay.

It would make my day if you ever agreed with me - I also would willingly drink the most bitter drink of Fiji. Accept,  don't agree.

This is a sign that our PM knows how to pay respect to the host. 

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Undoubtedly, he is a knowledgeable person and a man of action.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.