Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Looks like Rahul Gandhi has been forced to join politics..well my suggestion for him is that he should join Bollywood and play the role of politician in movies, this can give some satisfaction to his mother too!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I doubt, even in acting he can a mark. It's not that easy to enter Bollywood and leave a mark of his own.

do not want to sound rude but we Indians take politics and politicians too personally, unlike in developed countries. After all we are man worshipers. Ethics of politics is nowhere in our priorities. That's what Congress has taught us.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rahul has paid for the sins committed by elder Congress leaders esp. indulging in corruption.

When dissatisaction with one party happens, the other wins.  BJP has won, since Congress has failed.  Its record in corruption is something that the entire nation should be ashamed of, since we, in the first place, allowed the party to just swindle everything.

But there is a ray of hope, in the Congress minus Rajiv Gandhi.  There will be some new thinking.  Let us also not forget that the BJP has done nothing really drastic, so far, though it is too early to say. 

When the BJP starts doing mistakes, like it did in Karnataka, there will be a fresh hope for the Congress.

While the Congress at least has some leaders who can emerge and make it successful, we have one of the worst situations in Tamil Nadu.

The DMK was actually doing well.  They did actually promote employment by bringing in new industries.  However, the 2G scam changed all that. 

The AIADMK is the worst party in India.  It is also the worst corrupted party in India.  The party has used every foul means available to win elections.  It is such a big shame -- Amma does not even try to build a successor.  She is the worst leader, always surrounded by yes men and the worst gang called the Mannargudi Mafia.

Nothing much is really going on in Tamil Nadu.  Even if Amma wins the appeal in her case, she may not do much. 

The DMK may stage a comeback, though it cannot get a majority on its own.

There is a saying, " Everybody is a gentleman, until otherwise proved." I agree with you that one party thrives on other party's mistakes. This is the universal law. As regards BJP's success in future, time will tell. Ultimately, it's the People's mandate that dictates. None can either hoodwink the people nor take them for granted.

Whatever the reasons or explanations behind his frequent absenteeism for party meetings, I think RG has wisely understood that his absence is better for everyone since his presence seems to mess up things all the time! Indeed a wise move on his part!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Whether he speak or not attend the meeting the news will get popular and there is one page allotted for him in the newspaper to show that he is alive in daily discussions.

Dwarakanathan wrote:

Whether he speak or not attend the meeting the news will get popular and there is one page allotted for him in the newspaper to show that he is alive in daily discussions.

I wonder which is that newspaper which gives him one page full of attention other than Congress party news bulletine...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Full page coverage or a special and exclusive coverage for congress party and it's bigwigs have become things of the past.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.