Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It's undoubtedly a good move and it should be followed by the other states also. Real education cannot be a religious one and to promote quality education such moves are always welcome.

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

It is right decision. What is the use of religious learning in practical life. One can't earn live hood with religious education. It is the reason that Muslims of India is remains behind from others. I was study in Khalsa college, their never insist me for religious education. 

Madarsas make fundamentalists who are menace to the society. By banning the Madarsas Maharashtra government has done a good thing.

Now in coming days these fundamentalists element start crying that it is interference in religious matter. Congress and some other parties have one more issue to attack on BJP.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

It is right decision. What is the use of religious learning in practical life. One can't earn live hood with religious education. It is the reason that Muslims of India is remains behind from others. I was study in Khalsa college, their never insist me for religious education. 

Madarsas make fundamentalists who are menace to the society. By banning the Madarsas Maharashtra government has done a good thing.

Now in coming days these fundamentalists element start crying that it is interference in religious matter. Congress and some other parties have one more issue to attack on BJP.

Even if there are no issues, these fundamentalists create issues. Their only motive is to create hindrances on every step of the ruling party. Fundamentalism  should be nipped in the bud.

In today's newspaper there is a news report where a lady reporter was threatened over her Facebook post where she exposed sexual exploitations of children happenings within the Madarassa ..

http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/woman-scribe-faces-online-threat-over-fb-post-115112600364_1.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rajeena's sayings further confirm, how Madarsas are being used to sexual exploitation..

In Bengaluru small children have been raped in non - Madrassa schools. So should we condemn all non Madrassa schools? What logic is being used for passing judgments left and right?

The difference between rape cases happening in schools , is that it is brought to notice and the parents have the right to protest and the media has the right to highlight and action taken against the culprit unlike  it happens in Madrassaes .The very fact that someone takes offence when it is pointed out  shows how deep rooted communal mentality has become in Indians , who tend to think themselves as Secular???? just because they criticise anything to do with Hindus and support anything to do with minorities! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This type of mentality is behind all current issues like intolrence. It is  dirty politics. All is only for votes. 

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Even if there are no issues, these fundamentalists create issues. Their only motive is to create hindrances on every step of the ruling party. Fundamentalism  should be nipped in the bud.

yes it is happen, they are not interested  that parliament work and they also wants that no one program of government will success.

Madarsas are a haven for sexual exploitation. They are rampant . Sexual exploitation in Non Madarsas  are rare and they can be protested. Where as in Madarsas, it's not so. That's the logic.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.