Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Any religion based education will shut the doors to "Universal concept of "Humanitarianism." An education sans Humanitarianism  is of no use in these days of Universalism.

Education should not be influenced by any religion. We should respect all religions, science and education should be included in religion and not religion in education.

http://www.comparenshop.in

And this is what we are discussing in the forums. Religion based education may lead to "Fundamentalism. " And everybody is aware of the dangers of Fundamentalism. Besides,the education fails to impart the most important part that is necessary is "Scientific Outlook."

Madsasa's ( islamic schools) were banned first by Kemal Ataturk in Turkey and they are banned in Russia and China. They are breeding grounds of terror. Even General Mushraff recognissed this in Pakistan and had started steps to regulate them, but he was overthrown.

In India too much freedon exists in these matters  mainly engineered by the Congress. All Madrasa's need to be banned, but I concede in India it is no easy task

MG Singh wrote:

Madsasa's ( islamic schools) were banned first by Kemal Ataturk in Turkey and they are banned in Russia and China. They are breeding grounds of terror. Even General Mushraff recognissed this in Pakistan and had started steps to regulate them, but he was overthrown.

In India too much freedon exists in these matters  mainly engineered by the Congress. All Madrasa's need to be banned, but I concede in India it is no easy task

True...there is too much freedom in India for them to practice their religion in the ways they please. I am sure you are aware of the Haj House in Mumbai which is supposed to house only pilgrims on their way to Haj but is rumored to be home to all kinds of illicit activities, but even the police fear to step inside the place. and yet the likes of Amir call India a country of intolerance. It is time that Indians now awaken to the growing terrorism that breeds in these places and such places be banned all over the country.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is right decision. What is the use of religious learning in practical life. One can't earn live hood with religious education. It is the reason that Muslims of India is remains behind from others. I was study in Khalsa college, their never insist me for religious education. 

anil wrote:

It is right decision. What is the use of religious learning in practical life. One can't earn live hood with religious education. It is the reason that Muslims of India is remains behind from others. I was study in Khalsa college, their never insist me for religious education. 

Madarsas make fundamentalists who are menace to the society. By banning the Madarsas Maharashtra government has done a good thing.

yeah i am fully agreed on this because the students should know the basic things. it is very basic knowledge that every students should know to be called as educated 

bhuyali saroj

Madrassas which do not teach the curriculum prescribed by the State should not be allowed to function. Perhaps this is the second time such step is being taken in Maharashtra.

Madarsas have become havens for religious activities and spreading hatred towards other religions especially Hinduism. I appreciate the move by the Maharashtra government. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.