Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Lalu prasad yadav is the most daring personality in politics, he don't think of anyone he say what he likes or he wants to say. He is fully open anyone can know him, i really like his way of saying or expressing himself

bhuyali saroj

Asa clown and comedian Lalu is well known..

bhuyali saroj wrote:

Lalu prasad yadav is the most daring personality in politics, he don't think of anyone he say what he likes or he wants to say. He is fully open anyone can know him, i really like his way of saying or expressing himself

There is another name for such a daring and open person, that is a stupid moron!!!! He has no sense of dignity or decency!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

There is another name for such a daring and open person, that is a stupid moron!!!! He has no sense of dignity or decency!

Absolutely ! He should indeed be in a drama company not be in politics where it is a matter of taking care of the nation...He thinks he can get away with all his crimes by acting like a joker and creating a favorable impression with the people and not everyone can be fooled that way !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Lalu is daring. There is no doubt. But this trait is being used to hoodwink the people. He thinks he's making fools of the public. But who is going to tell him that he himself is the biggest fool.

rambabu wrote:

Lalu is daring. There is no doubt. But this trait is being used to hoodwink the people. He thinks he's making fools of the public. But who is going to tell him that he himself is the biggest fool.

That is a million dollar question, unless one realises  there is no point in telling them, they keep on making fools of themselves not realising that they are irritating and being laughed at !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Realization in such fools is the last thing one can expect.  I agree these clowns are irritating. But the people stopped hearing them. But I must admit these fools are useful in lifting our moods when we are low.

Not long ago Lalu was viewed in a different light. Today when he is down and out he is riled and ridiculed with choicest adjectives. No doubt he is responsible for this change of opinion. After a few years members may change their opinion about someone else who today seems to be in a permanent election mode and promises the moon every time.

Lalu was viewed in a different light always as a clown and Buffoon. Neither he nor his image changes.

It is not fair to call someone a clown and a buffoon simply because he does not fit in your perception of politicians.  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.