Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is because the politicians have realised that getting votes by other means is simpler then through performance that makes them treat voters with indifferent attitude.

They are so well versed with the age old saying in a reverse way. " Honesty never pays. "

I guess at times people have to seriously consider putting these people in their place and the only chance you get is during elections when they are at their subservient best ready to listen to the voters,I remember a case when the actor politician Chiranjeevi who went to the voting booth with his family and was ready to barge into the booth but a couple of people waiting in the Que stopped him and asked him to join the Que and he had to oblige which he may not do now .The same thing happened with an actor with political connections here in Karnataka too...They should be put to shame and taught a lesson for life to respect the voters !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I know this case of Chiranjeeve trying to jump the queue during an election. It's really a rarely occurring case. That kind of awareness is very less in people. Later I heard that the people who  stopped Chiranjeevi were the TDP sympathizers.  But I'm not sure.

It does not matter which party they sympathised with because all people standing in the que have come to vote for someone or the other belonging to one of the many political parties...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Ram Babu you a right, I read in newspaper that CM of Telengana hire jet plan for his China visit and spend 2 crore Rs. for it. Attitude of most of politicians for public money is same. They said before election that we are servant of public but after election they all behave like master. There are some exception of it. I read book about former CM of Kerla Omman Chenddior OC. He is very simple person.

Ooman Chandy is an exception. As the CM of Kerala he has no airs.   He leads a simple life.

Yes I read enough about him. Our others leaders should be read this book. and learn how some one can serve public.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Ram Babu you a right, I read in newspaper that CM of Telengana hire jet plan for his China visit and spend 2 crore Rs. for it. Attitude of most of politicians for public money is same. They said before election that we are servant of public but after election they all behave like master. There are some exception of it. I read book about former CM of Kerla Omman Chenddior OC. He is very simple person.

Ooman Chandy is an exception. As the CM of Kerala he has no airs.   He leads a simple life.

Yes I read enough about him. Our others leaders should be read this book. and learn how some one can serve public.

Do you think our political leaders learn good from good people ? Most of our politicians are shameless creatures. By becoming a follower of Oomen Chandy they don't want to earn a handful of ashes, They want to earn Millions and keep them in Swiss banks by illegal means.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Do you think our political leaders learn good from good people ? Most of our politicians are shameless creatures. By becoming a follower of Oomen Chandy they don't want to earn a handful of ashes, They want to earn Millions and keep them in Swiss banks by illegal means.

Yes if some one suggest them to read this book and behave like Omman Chendi. they declare the person mad and sent them to mental hospitals. Once here one local leader said that I did not join politics to be a saint. It means they join politics to be devil.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes if some one suggest them to read this book and behave like Omman Chendi. they declare the person mad and sent them to mental hospitals. Once here one local leader said that I did not join politics to be a saint. It means they join politics to be devil.

I appreciate that local leader. At least, he made his intentions clear. Oomen Chandy is one in million politicians. We cannot expect such politicians everyday and everywhere.

Manohar Parikar is a very simple person who has no airs and can be seen going in taxis when he visits other states and also eating in normal restaurants sitting with other people. I guess the Andhra CM needs to take some lessons from such politicians rather than think about his security and self as the first priority.  This is the kind of narcissistic behavior most of our politicians suffer from and they should be put firmly in their place for which there needs to be a change in the policy by cutting down their rights on the states wealth and free handling of finances. Unless checks and balances are put on expenditure this sort of thing will go on ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.