Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Though the common men of India won't be able to proof that awards of any kind are usually influenced, it can be easily understood that these awards in many cases are biased. Here, I am not dragging the name of Dilip Kumar because his talent cannot be challenged rather I am making a general statement. There are many genuinely deserving talented people who did not get any award at the right time so when they were given late in their career, they refused to accept it. That shows there is some preference and discrimination card played while giving awards.

shampasaid

May be you are right. What I said was about the general beliefs that are prevailing among the public.

That there are many eligible people who deserve the Awards is an issue related to the Committees  appointed for this. checking the validity of the credentials and claims. is their duty.

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

So nothing changes whomsoever you vote for.

I was out of India during last general election so I am not responsible wink2.png

Then you lose the right of commenting on what resident Indians elected to govern them.relieved.pngwink2.png

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.