Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Article 370 gives a special status to J&K. Ni service tax is levied in J&K. Life to that extant is cosy. So vested interests will keep it boiling but decision to scrap 370 needs to be expedited. It is acting as Berlin wall and needs to be brought down.

It cannot be scrapped if the Modi government continues to do the Tango dance with the PDF.My information from my serving seniors in army is that situation now there is worse than when Congress was in power. Worse 2/3 brave jawans are killed every day, it never happened i Congress time.

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Article 370 gives a special status to J&K. Ni service tax is levied in J&K. Life to that extant is cosy. So vested interests will keep it boiling but decision to scrap 370 needs to be expedited. It is acting as Berlin wall and needs to be brought down.

It cannot be scrapped if the Modi government continues to do the Tango dance with the PDF.My information from my serving seniors in army is that situation now there is worse than when Congress was in power. Worse 2/3 brave jawans are killed every day, it never happened i Congress time.

Now the ball is in the court of BJP.- The PM of India has to decide whether to play or not. Because, the people of the Nation that pinned hopes on BJP to get good governance. Article 370 should be scrapped by all means, if BJP wants to measure up to the expectations of the people.

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

I think the reason is clear, Modi is perceived  as  a mass Hindu  leader whereas we know what Congress stand was with regard to terrorism and infiltration,...so, terror attacks have increased just to show their displeasure at BJP and Modi. PDP is trying to balance itself on two boats , but ultimately a time for decision will come and Modi will have to be stern with them in all aspects. Now, one can Clearly see that PDP under Mehbooba is taking advantage of BJP..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The level of terrorism was equally high many times during Congress rule also. The army is in large strength because of it since many years now. Blaming Congress for everything shows a severely prejudiced state of mind which is not then capable of reasoning issues out. Pakistan is bleeding India by fighting a low cost war. India has to escalate it and make it much costly for Pakistan. That is the challenge for leadership. Hindu this and Muslim that are lame excuses. It is time to pay Pakis back in their own coin. Can Modi do it is the question?

In a discussion forum members can discus on any subject as long as they are truths. Whether Modi can Pay Pak in their coin is definitely a question. I'm of the opinion, it is worth waiting. Modi Govt, just completed two years. In the remaining period of histenure, if he fails to deliver the goods, it too goes away i the Congress way.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

View and read about Jungal Raj in Bihar

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=977792&boxid=522542793&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=05/22/2016&editioncode=41&pageno=3&view=imag

Siwan Police finds RJD strong man Shahabuddin link in Jurnalist's murder. The police said, one of the detained individuals is closely related to the gangster,Shahabuddin. The fact establishes that Jungle has returned to Bihar.

He is not  human, he is devil. I read that he killed two person with acid bath. How cruel he is?

There is nothing new about criminals being cruel but the worst part is when people become cruel towards themselves by voting criminals to power.

Yes it is also cruelty but I no one vote them voluntry, they got vote with force and fear. 

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

I think the reason is clear, Modi is perceived  as  a mass Hindu  leader whereas we know what Congress stand was with regard to terrorism and infiltration,...so, terror attacks have increased just to show their displeasure at BJP and Modi. PDP is trying to balance itself on two boats , but ultimately a time for decision will come and Modi will have to be stern with them in all aspects. Now, one can Clearly see that PDP under Mehbooba is taking advantage of BJP..

Time and tide wait for none and that includes Modi. He appears unaware of the Clausewitz dictum that the military is an extension of the political aim. He has allowed the initiative to slip out of India's hands by aligning with PDP. Yesterday the J&K , VC banned the ABVP on the campus and PDP supported it. The PDP is also sympathising with the terrorists and their children are given stipends and doles. Nothing for the martyred Jawans!! Terrorists have increased activity and army is hemmed in. Many are dying every day. Modi is sitting like Nehru twiddling his thumbs. His biggest crime is continuing with Nehruvian politics regarding the army, which should have been expanded to overawe Pakistan and face China. He has not done it and on the contrary has taken many negative steps. All these are coming up in my article. I am afraid Modi is missing his tryst with history. He should take a leaf out of the book of that great Muslim leader Kemal " Ataturk". Will he ?

This is a serious issue. Even after completing 2 years, Modi did not show any signs of dealing with very serious issues like abolition of Article 370 and special status of J&K. Most probably Modi is being swayed away by his popularity. I don't know how he missed the example of Kemal " Ataturk".  High time Modi should introspect Else, people who made him the ruler of this country may think whether they made a mistake Two years ago.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Time and tide wait for none and that includes Modi. He appears unaware of the Clausewitz dictum that the military is an extension of the political aim. He has allowed the initiative to slip out of India's hands by aligning with PDP. Yesterday the J&K , VC banned the ABVP on the campus and PDP supported it. The PDP is also sympathising with the terrorists and their children are given stipends I doles. Nothing for the martyred Jawans!! Terrorists have increased activity and army is hemmed in. Many are dying every day. Modi is sitting like Nehru twiddling his thumbs. His biggest crime is continuing with Nehruvian politics regarding the army, which should have been expanded to overawe Pakistan and face China. He has not done it and on the contrary has taken many negative steps. All these are coming up in my article. I am afraid Modi is missing his tryst with history. He should take a leaf out of the book of that great Muslim leader Kemal " Ataturk". Will he ?

I am sure  he is getting all the feedback about the Kashmir situation. My own feeling is that do. That has been brewing for more than half a decade cannot be corrected in a matter if two years . It has to be done  step by step, starting with the relocation of Kashmiri  Bandits, which is being opposed by so many different Islamic organizations...their aim to have a 100 percent Muslim population and call for a plebiscite. We need to give Modi time to set things right instead of giving him deadlines.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

This is a serious issue. Even after completing 2 years, Modi did not show any signs of dealing with very serious issues like abolition of Article 370 and special status of J&K. Most probably Modi is being swayed away by his popularity. I don't know how he missed the example of Kemal " Ataturk".  High time Modi should introspect Else, people who made him the ruler of this country may think whether they made a mistake Two years ago.

Mikhail Sholokov wrote " And Quiet flows the Don". It means that once a river flows it never comes back. Modi has wasted precious 2 years and gone against his own manifesto. He has done negative things like tying up with PDF, Increasing reservation for higher castes beyond 50% and taken for a ride by both Pak and China. Even Lanka still routinely arrests our fishermen without fear from India and Nepal is now cosy to China.He bends knees on threats from China like in the recent Visa case, where he denied Visa to Chinese dissidents. China does not reciprocate. All know it, even his claim to send Wadera to jail is zero as in 2 years no chargesheet let alone a FIR is registered. What was he talking about? He has  failed to gauge the mood of the military with a truncated OROP and this led to a joint letter of protest  by the Service Chiefs to Modi and government,this is unprecedented in history.I dont know where India is heading. Modi promised and then blinked.

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.